Chapter six: You Weren't Supposed to See That!

A/N I forgot to put in the last chapter; In this fanfic Karl and Sapnap said they didn't care about shipping just like IRL. Punz' real name will be used in this chapter once!

I was sitting on the couch while Punz was streaming and Sapnap was in the kitchen cooking something after Noah and I annoyed the hell out of him. I scrolling through Twitter while Noah was sitting next to me, laughing while watching Pocoyo on television. As I was scrolling, I decided to check what was trending on Twitter, "Karlnap?" I asked seeing that was first on trending. I decided to click on it to see what was everyone going crazy about. I was angry at what I saw, hundreds of fanart, comics, and animations about my friend Karl and my brother Sapnap. I know they're not dating, so why was I angry at seeing fanart about my friend and brother, I mean should I even be happy? If Sapnap and Karl were actually dating I would've been angry since I didn't want Sapnap to be abused and raped like the last three times. I know he's now twenty-one, meaning he can legally drink, and take care of himself, but when it comes to dating he's not that lucky. I trust that Karl won't do those things to Sap, "Didn't you say Karl acts like a bottom?" Punz' words said, making me think a bit more. Karl does act like a bottom, but— "Uncle Jimmy, why is Dad carrying Karl in that picture?" I heard Noah ask, making me snap out of my thoughts. I shook my head and looked down at my phone, my eyes widening as I saw the realistic fanart of Sapnap carrying Karl on what seemed to be their 'wedding day' with the caption: 'When's the wedding?' "Are Dad and Karl married?" Noah asked with a wide, curious smile.

"No, I don't—" I heard a sound from the kitchen, next thing I know my phone was snatched from my hand. I looked up to see a red-faced Sapnap holding my phone in both his hands, "Sap! Give me my phone back!" I yelled, getting up and walking up to him, angerly. I could clearly see he was shocked and flustered, "Jimmy I—" I cut him off by snatching my phone back and dragging him to the kitchen, "Lestin, Sap, I'm not angry at you or about the fanart, but you know that we all agreed not to let any of our friends know about us nor let any of them date us, just in case anything happens. You know I'm trying to protect you, Sap, I just can't let bear seeing go through that pain again. I trust that Karl won't do any of these things but—"

"I know, Jimmy, but you know now that I liked him for a while now." Sapnap cut me off, from the tone of his voice I could tell he wanted to cry.

I sighed. I'm just scared because again—Sapnap isn't the luckiest when it comes to relationships, "I'll see what I can do, Sap."

It was almost midnight. I could hear crickets chirping and a slight breeze. Sapnap and Noah were sleeping while I was still up. I had to record a video tomorrow, but I really needed to talk to Punz because he was busy streaming all day. I tiredly walked up the staircase to Punz' room, it felt like a hundred steps when there were only fifteen. I knocked on the door when I finally made it to Punz' bedroom. He opened the door as he rubbed his eye with the other, "Oh—hey, Jimmy, something wrong?" He asked, yawning, clearly tired.

I nodded, "I need to talk to you about something, it's urgent." I said, sternly before shuffling myself in and closing the door behind me.

Punz yawned before heading to his bed and lying in it. He put his hands on his face and sighed, "Is it about this 'Karlnap' thing? To be honest I'm kind of mad, I know they're not actually dating and I know what I said earlier today, but—you know what happened to Sap!" He yelled the last part as sat up.

I sighed before collapsing on his gaming chair, "Luke. I promised Sap that'll I try to figure something out so he can date Karl." I said, turning my gaze to Punz.

His eyes widened, "But didn't you, Sap, Purpled, Boomer, Sam, and I promise that we won't let our friends know about any of us, and not let any of us date any of our friends? I mean we already told Mai about our secret."

I nodded before burying my face in my hands, "We're all already in a relationship except Sap, and he's a single Dad, don't you think he might need a bit of help. Imagine when all of us start to have a family except him because he isn't with someone, then we're all going to move out and leave this house for Sapnap and Noah to stay in, meaning that Sapnap is going to overwork himself just for him and Noah to survive." I said, panicking as I imagined what would happen if it all came true.

Punz took a deep breath and looked up at me, "When you put it like that we have to figure something out." He said, a hint of commitment in his voice.

I smiled softly at his reaction and nodded.

Word count; 880

Edited; ❌

Hope you have a great day or night!