Chapter eight: A new SMP Member

⚠️Disclaimer: Sapnap doesn't actually have a son! Noah is my OC . I made him up to be in 'Violin Boy' but I thought he'd be a great fit in this story as well!⚠️

A/N: You might've noticed that in someone's tweets or texts commas aren't included because I'm trying to make it a bit realistic because most people don't put commas and use shortcuts. 

Quick P.S: None of Sapnap's fans and people in the SMP, (excluding Punz, Sam, and Purpled (+ BoomerNa) know about Sapnap's son, Noah.

I was in the kitchen, standing beside the dining table, waiting for everyone to wake up and come and eat breakfast. I scrolled through Twitter as I waited, I then came across this tweet saying: 'Karl Jacobs joined the Dream SMP in Nihachu's stream, pog!' There was a picture attached to the tweet. It was a Minechat saying 'KarlJacobs joined the game.' In yellow, written in the iconic Minecraft font. I then went to Dream's Twitter account to see if he announced it and I might've actually missed it. I was right, Dream did tweet about it. He said: '@Weird_Mai kept annoying me about letting @KarlJacobs join the SMP, and I thought he might be a great fit!' I groaned, that Mai. She knows I have a crush on Karl and I told her about me being Punz and Jimmy's brother. I'm still surprised she kept it a secret. I decided to reply to Dream's tweet, '@Weird_Mai you had to pick the cutest guy didn't you?' I replied and set my phone on the counter. I knew Jimmy and Punz were going to be mad, but I didn't care since I was joking, right? I then heard a few footsteps coming near me. I stepped out of the kitchen and then felt a pair of arms wrap around my leg, "Dada!" I heard Noah's energetic voice say.

I chuckled as I patted his head, "Good morning, Noah, how was your sleep?" I asked as he went over to a chair that had a stack of three large books on it. He quickly started climbing it, "Good!" He said, adjusting himself on the books.

I smiled as I went to fix him a plate, "I'm glad." I said, handing him his plate, "Here. I cooled them down for you so you won't have to wait for them to cool down, ok?" He turned to me and nodded before he took a bite from the pancake, he squealed before taking more bites, "Morning, Sapnap!" I jumped at the sudden voice from behind me. I turned around to see messy Punz with a cheeky smile across his face. I heard Noah giggle, "Jesus, Punz, I thought I told fifteen years ago to stop doing that."

"You used that card fifteen years ago, meaning it's expired now." He said, cockingly before he made his way to the dining table and sitting down beside Noah, "I heard Karl joined the SMP yesterday." He said, a hint of frustration in his voice.

"God, you and Jimmy are just like Dad, why are you so protective of me? I get why but you just take it overboard sometimes." I said, pulling myself up to sit on the kitchen counter.

He scoffed, "You'll be doing the same thing to Noah and as your older brother, I have every right to worry and be protective of you. Plus, they deserved every single punch, especially Arthur."

I crossed my arms and sighed, "Was it necessary, though?" I asked, giving him a look.

"Of course it was! No one does that to my brother and gets away with it!" I could tell he was trying not to shout loudly because of Noah.

"Uncle Luke?" I heard Noah ask.

We both turned our gaze to him, "Yes, Noah?" Punz asked.

He smiled, "Are Dada and Karl married?" He asked the same question again. I blushed madly, the wedding fanart of me and Karl randomly popped up in my head, adding more blush on my already red cheeks. I heard Punz chuckle, making me snap out of my trance, "No, because he would've been six feet under by now." He chuckled again, making me sigh. I could see that Noah was clearly confused about Punz' words, but he ignored them and kept eating his pancakes, "Punz, I'm sure he's nice." I said, slipping down from the counter and walking up to him, "Plus, didn't always tell me not to be a judgemental person? What happened to that?" I smacked the back of his head, making Noah giggle. We both smiled at his adorable reaction. We then heard a loud bang from the stairs. I ran to the source of the sound and saw Jimmy lying on the floor. I let out a small laugh as I shook my head, "Why do they have to make stairs so complicated?" He asked, helping himself up.