Chapter fifteen: Flower Field

A/N; THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER! Sorry for the late update, I've been catching up with schoolwork and I didn't have any motivation to write

It was the next day; the day I'll confess my feelings to Karl. After hearing his light-hearted conversation with Noah, I just had to confess. I know we've known him for a few days, but he was getting an arranged marriage and it seemed to worsen his physical and mental health, so I have to confess and get him to date to convince his Dad to cancel the wedding as soon as possible. I had already told Jimmy and Punz, they said I should go for it and make sure to call them if anything happened. I knew a perfect place to confess and it was close to mine and Karl's house. My brothers offered to take care of Noah when I'm not home. I sent Karl the location and he said he'll be there at five just like I asked him yesterday. Since it was two o'clock it gave me a lot of time to think about what I'm going to say.

It was five minutes to five o'clock. I stood in a small field of flowers that was near our houses, it looked like the one Karl and I found on the SMP, that's why I chose it. I waited patiently for Karl to arrive as my hands and forehead were filled with sweat and my heart was beating quickly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "Sapnap, are you okay?" I looked up and saw a boy that was the same height as me with messy and long brunette hair that almost covered his eyes. He wore a burgundy sweater and a pair of black loose jeans, "Yeah, I'm fine, Karl." I said, laughing nervously.

He looked a bit skeptical but smiled, "So, about that thing that you wanted to tell me." He said, playing with the sleeve of his sweater.

My eyes widened, "Oh, yeah..." I paused to take a short deep breath, "Ever since I saw you, Karl for the first time in one of my brother's videos, I thought you were the cutest boy I've ever seen. I couldn't get off my mind at all, you were like a drug that my brain was addicted to. I decided to accept my feelings and hide them from my brother, but he eventually found out and yelled at me for it—but he then later understood and encouraged me to confess my feelings. Therefore, I called you, Karl Jacobs, to tell you that I want to be with you and tell you how much I love you." I lowered my head and sighed, "Although, it's fine if you don't feel the same way—" I was pulled forward and was met by a pair of soft, chapped lips against mine. My eyes widened and my stomach filled with butterflies as my cheeks turned into a deep shade of red. I soon closed my eyes and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer. We pulled away after a few moments and smiled at each other, "Ever since we first met a that supermarket I couldn't stop think about you and my feelings for grew day by day, and that time when I went to the 'wrong VC by accident' I actually went there on purpose so I can talk to you and get to know you more. I also can't forget when we found that flower field in SMP and you gave me that Dandelion." He said, giggling and resting his head on my shoulder.

I pulled his head off my shoulder and looked deeply in those grey eyes of his. I slowly leaned in and pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed back. I pulled away and smiled, "I love you, Karl Jacobs."

He pecked my cheek and smiled at me, —God, that adorable smile could kill me— "I love you too, Sappy." He said.

A few days later Karl and I decided that I should pay him a visit so we can have a 'talk' with his Dad. His Dad didn't want to cancel the wedding which ended with Karl's Mother filing for a divorce and talking to Eleanor's parents to cancel the wedding which they agreed on, thankfully.

A/N; There's going to be another chapter out soon. Sorry for the short chapter and the one week wait, also not me trying to get any other name for the chapter other than 'confession' because I don't want to spoil anything

Word count; 708

Edited; Nah

Hope you have a good day or night!