Chapter one: Late Night Drive

A/N; I just wanted to introduce some of the characters here

It was ten o'clock at night. The sound of cars passing and the pouring rain filled a panting Jimmy's ear who sat in his car on his way home after a tiring recording with the Beast Crew. He was a sweat waterfall as he sat in his, his grip tight on the steering wheel—as his hands were sweaty and slippery. The tired Jimmy stopped his car in front of a red light. He rested his forehead on the steering wheel and sighed, "I just want to sleep, I miss my bed." He said, tiredly before hearing a loud honk from behind him, making him jerk his head up from the steering wheel. He looked around frantically before his eyes landed on the green light in front of him. Jimmy sighed out of relief and realization before hitting the gas and driving away.

After a half an hour, Jimmy pulled up to a quite large house with a garage. Jimmy parked his car in the garage, "Finally!" He said as he slammed the car door shut, "I can get some rest!" He rubbed his eyes as he lousily walked up to the front door, stepping on the green that was on either side of the doorway path. Jimmy sighed before knocking on the dark oak door, "I'll get it!" He heard a familiar stoic-like male voice say before the door opened. There stood a male who looked similar to Jimmy. He was wearing black sweatpants, a grey hoodie, and an apron, "Jimmy! I would hug you, but you're all covered in sweat." He said before Jimmy shuffled his entrance, "Take a shower before you head to bed." He said, closing the door behind Jimmy.

Jimmy groaned and turned to the boy in the apron, "I'm tired, Sapnap, I'll shower tomorrow." He said, yawning and rubbing his eyes, "Now, I want a hug from my younger brother." He said, spreading his arms out for Sapnap.

Jimmy saw Sapnap cross his arms, "No way! That's—"

"Uncle Jimmy!" A child's voice shouted. Jimmy felt a pair of small and short arms wrap around his leg. He looked down and saw a light brown-haired toddler hugging his leg, "Noah!" Jimmy said, enthusiastically before picking up the toddler, "How's my one and only nephew?"

Noah grinned as he held a toy bear, "Good! You?" He asked.

"Tired and sad." He answered, fake sniffling while looking down at his chest.

Noah's eyes widened "What happened?" He asked, worry laced his face.

Jimmy looked up at Noah, "Your dad won't give me a hug and said I'm disgusting!" He said, fake sniffling again.

Noah gasped and turned to look at Sapnap, "Dad!" He yelled as he wrapped his arms around Jimmy's neck.

"He's covered in sweat, Noah, and I just showered." Sapnap argued, "There's no way I'm hugging him!"

Jimmy sighed before setting Noah down, "Anyway, where's Punz? I'm sure he's going to give me a hug even when I'm covered in sweat!"

"He's streaming right now." Sapnap answered as he made his way to the kitchen counter, "For five hours now."

"Oh, ok." Jimmy said, turning to the staircase, "It's great we have those noise canceling walls and doors or else."

"Yeah, we really need to keep us being brothers a secret. We don't want any annoying comments or shit like that." Sapnap said, handing Jimmy a plate that had a pizza in it, "Here, baked it myself, there's more in the fridge."

"Thanks, Sap." Jimmy said, taking a bite of the pizza.

"No problem, but the fridge is getting empty." Sapnap confessed while hanging his apron.

"Don't worry, I'll go to the store tomorrow." Jimmy offered, taking another bite of the pizza.

"Actually, can I go this time?" Sapnap asked, "You've got everything wrong the last time I gave you the list."

Jimmy laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head, "Sorry, but you have the worst handwriting in the world!"

"Just take a shower while I get Noah to bed!" Sapnap said, pushing Jimmy to the staircase.

Word count; 673

Edited; ❌

Hope you have a good day or night!