Chapter seven: You're Getting Married?! When?

It was nine o'clock in the morning, birds chirping, light breezes, and the sound of me crunching a grilled cheese sandwich filled my ears. I had just showered and got ready to film a video for the MrBeast main and gaming channel. I pulled out my phone to check if anything happened, there was a very recent message from Mai saying: 'Karl! I asked Dream if you could join the SMP and he said he will!' I couldn't believe it, I was actually going to join the Dream SMP! But, that also means that Mai's idea for me and Sapnap has a possibility of being actually in the script/lore, "Really?! I can't believe it, but do you think your idea of Sapnap and I being fiancés is going to be in the script?" I read the message as I typed, eagerly waiting for a reply. After a few moments, she replied saying: 'It already was, don't worry' I sighed before replying with an 'Ok, don't get into any trouble' I remembered that fanart of Sapnap wearing a black suit while carrying me while I was in a white one with the caption 'When's the wedding?' I know it was just fanart but it was so realistic it was almost like a photo and it was scarly like my imagination yesterday. I'm sure I'm overreacting about something so stupid, plus I'm getting late for my recording with the crew.

I pulled up to the filming location for the main MrBeast channel. I could see the rest of the crew there setting up. I parked my car and ran up to them, "GUYS!" I shouted as I ran, waving my arms, "KARL!" Chris shouted back, running up to me. He jumped on me, making me fall back on the floor, "I still can't believe you're getting married, but didn't you say I was the one for you..?" He fake sniffled, sitting up.

I was confused as to why he thought I was getting married. I sat up and gave him a confused look, "I'm getting married? What are you talking about exactly?" I asked, still clearly confused.

He let out a small laugh, "Sapnap, you idiot! Aren't you getting married to him?" He asked, standing up and reaching his hand for me. It reminded me of when I ran into Sapnap at the supermarket and how I thought he was Jimmy. I took Chris' hand as he helped me off the ground, "I'm not getting married to anyone, Chris." I said, dusting the dirt off my clothes.

Chris tilted his head, "Then why is everyone on Twitter saying congrats on you two getting engaged and/or saying your wedding day is around the corner?" He asked, scratching his head.

I giggled at his dumb question, "You're an idiot! They're just joking around!" I said, punching his arm, softly.

"Karl! Glad you're finally here, congrats on your engagement by the way!" I heard Jimmy's voice say. I looked around and then I spotted him running to us. I sighed, "Jimmy! I'm not getting married to your doppelganger!"

He laughed before stopping right in front of me and panting, "Well, if you do make sure to make me your best man, ok?" He demanded, making me let out a fit of giggles, "Don't worry, Jimmy, I will." I said, in between giggles.

Chandler then came running to us, "GUYS!" He said before jumping on us, making us all fall on the ground like he was a bowling ball and we were the pins. We all laughed before getting up and starting to record.

It was dark outside—as it was past midnight. I was driving home after we had finished filming for the MrBeast channels. I giggled, remembering what Chris said when I got there, though I wished it was. God, this little crush is getting worse, what is he doing to me? I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face getting hot. I stopped at a red light and started to collect myself, then I heard a notification sound. I looked down at my phone that was on the armrest console. The message was from none other than Mai, it said: 'Karl! Check discord!'

I smiled, before replying with: 'Let me get back home first! XD' Someone behind me honked their horn, making me jump. I looked at the traffic light and saw it was green. I immediately started driving. Why does Mai want me to check Discord for? It's probably to show me weird fanart she found.

I sat at my gaming setup, waiting for my computer to load up. I opened Discord and saw a message from Mai, 'Dream Team SMP IP address, join! 636.69.420' I was shocked and excited. I immediately loaded up Minecraft and put the server name and IP address. I wanted to stream and let my fans know, but I couldn't wait!

KarlJacobs joined the game.

A/N; The IP address isn't a real one, I came up with it on the spot, and the '636' in the IP address stands for 'DNF'

Word count; 822

Edited; ❌

Hope you have a great day or night!

MrBeast's Younger Brother - Karlnapजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें