Chapter two: Jimmy's Doppelgänger

Karl was knocked out on his grey couch, tired as ever. He had a tiring recording with the Beast Crew yesterday. The brunette was enjoying his dream about a monster theme park, but unfortunately, his phone alarm had to ruin it. Karl slowly opened his eyes, quickly blinded by the sunlight. He groaned, turning to the coffee table. He could see his phone screen shine bright. Karl groaned as he reached for his phone, he looked at the time, 7:30 it read, "It's too early." He said, setting his phone down on the coffee table. The brunette stood up from the couch—almost losing his balance and hitting his head while doing so. He decided to eat some breakfast and then shower. He lazily made his way to the kitchen to make himself breakfast, but was then let down when he saw his almost empty fridge, only monster cans and leftover pizza. Karl sighed, grabbing the cold leftover pizza and putting it in the microwave, "I wish I had a partner who would cook for me—I wish I had a partner in the first place!" He said, leaning against the kitchen counter, "And I need to buy groceries now, great.

The supermarket was pretty empty—considering it was pretty early in the morning. Karl was walking down the vegetable aisle. He wasn't looking where he was going which, of course, caused him to bump into somebody, "Oh, I'm so sorry!" He heard a male stoic voice say. The brunette saw a hand reach out for him. He put his hand in the stanger's one. The stranger's hand was large and calloused compared to Karl's tenderned and small ones, although Karl was surprised when their hands fit perfectly together—like a puzzle, "It's fine really I—" Karl was fixing his oversized pink hoodie, but was cut off in the middle of his sentence when he looked up at the stranger he accidentally bumped into. He looked awfully a lot like his friend Jimmy, but Karl thought the stranger was... handsome in a way, "Jimmy? Did you get shorter or something?" Karl asked, tilting his head.

"I'm sorry, but my name's not Jimmy." The stranger said, smiling nervously.

"Oh! I'm sorry! You look like a friend of mine, sorry!" Karl laughed nervously, scratching his head.

"It's fine, but are you alright?" He asked, his tone changing.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sorry for bumping into you earlier."

"Don't worry about it was an accident," The stranger took a look at his wristwatch, his eyes widening, "I would love to talk to you for longer but I really need to go, have a nice day!" He said, waving and running off.

"You too!" Karl shouted, waving but the man had already left, "Huh? That's the first time a conversation with a stranger hasn't been awkward but was a bit embarassing." Karl shook his head and continued to shop for other items he needed.

A door creaked open and heavy bags hit the floor as Karl entered his empty house, "Got the groceries and I have to stream in a few, but I'm so tired." Karl walked over to his couch and let him fall on his stomach. He didn't fall asleep or check twitter, instead he kept thinking about that handsome stranger he was. Karl thought it was weird but he let his mind do its own thing since he had nothing better to do other than putting the groceries in the cabinets and fridge, "I can't even cook anything, why did I buy groceries?"

A/N: Cliche love story first meet and short chapters, don't we love that? And question: how do people find my shit stories?

Word count: 588

Edited: ❌

Hope you have a good day or night!

MrBeast's Younger Brother - KarlnapOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara