Chapter five: Think Before You Speak

A/N: Bruh, there was a blackout in my neighborhood these past few days so I couldn't update because I wanted to save up my iPad battery

It was five in the afternoon. I was still lying on my couch all tired and bored. I was supposed to stream hours ago but my mind kept distracting me with that man from the supermarket, god he was so— my thoughts were interrupted by a notification sound from my phone, making it light up. I groaned as I grabbed my phone and saw that the notification was from Mai. We became online friends a few months ago but we agreed not to tell anyone. She's a member of the Dream SMP and she told me that I should join the SMP because she thinks I will be a great fit, "Karl, I made it back home, why didn't you stream?" I read it out loud before replying, "Lost track of time, but I will now." I read the reply out loud as I typed it. I then groaned and rolled over —of course— I fell on the carpet, making a semi-loud bang. I groaned as I got up and headed to my office to stream.

I sat in my gaming chair with my headphones and started my stream. —the 'starting soon' screen was still on— I was getting everything ready before I started. I watched the viewer count rise to 10,505, chat was spamming 'hi' and 'hello', and a lot of donations were asking how my day was and some were asking why I didn't stream sooner. I decided that I was ready and switched to my facecam, "Hello, chat! Sorry, I know I was supposed to stream earlier but I lost track of time, I'm so sorry about that." I said to my facecam. The chat started spamming that it was ok and not to worry about it, "So today, I thought I would try to do a 'You Laugh You Lose Challenge' so that means a mediashare stream!" Chat started spamming 'yes' and 'pog', "So basically mediashare allows you to donate videos—no NSFW of course!" I shouted the last part at my webcam. I told chat that I'm going to have five lives before I allowed mediashare stream.

I was already down to one life and it was twenty-five minutes into the stream. I was scared to lose against my fans. Another video came up but it had no sound, a guy was in it, he was laughing. He looked like the man I met at the supermarket, "He looks like Jimmy, but way handsome." I said, stretching out the 'Y' in 'way', "Who was that, chat?" I asked after the video was over. They spammed 'Sapnap' in many different ways, "Sapnap? Should I check him out?" 'Yes' was spammed in chat. I giggled and carried on to watch other videos.

I ended the stream and was still sitting at my desk while checking Twitter —after watching some Sapnap edits and fanart on TikTok— to see what was trending on my timeline, 'Karlnap' was first on trending. I didn't know what it was so I decided to check it out to see what the hype was all about. I blushed madly after I saw fanart of me and Sapnap's IRL self or Minecraft skin. We were either kissing or hugging, there were even some comics and some short-animations, "I only met this man once, and I already have a crush on him." I said, hiding my face in my hand. I heard someone calling me in Discord, so I checked to see who it was. I wasn't surprised when I found out it was Mai. I accepted the call, "Hey, Mai!" I said, enthusiastically while waving.

I heard her sigh, "Karl mind explaining why Karlnap is first on trending?" She asked, confusion laced her voice.

I laughed nervously, "I was doing a 'You Laugh You Lose Mediashare Stream' and someone donated a video of Sapnap and I might have called him handsome." I scratched the back of my head while looking down.

Mai's eyes slightly widened before she nodded, "You know that because of what you did and how the fans reacted to it Dream HAS to let you in the SMP, right?" She said, "When I write the script with Willbur, I'll let him know that you two are going to be fiancés in the roleplay."

My eyes widened. I wanted to join the Dream SMP, but meaning that Sapnap and I have to be fiancés—even though it's not real, is going to make me lose my mind and zone out wondering what it would be like if it was real, "I mean, I wouldn't mind nor care." I lied, trying to hide my light blush.

"Hope it's going to become real life one day." I heard Mai say, giggling.

My cheeks went red, thinking about the wedding if it were to happen. I imagined Sapnap carrying me with his strong arms, the kiss, our honeymoon— "Karl! Did you even hear a word I said?!" I heard Mai yell, interrupting my beautiful fantasy.

I shook my head, "Yeah, sorry!" I apologized to her before she started talking again, "God, Karl! This man is already a firework inside you!"

Word count; 853 

Edited; ❌

Hope you have a good day or night!