Chapter ten: First day of Daycare

A/N; the fact that most of the chapters are written while I'm sitting at the very front on the bus listening to music and everyone at the back is fighting and screaming. School sucks man, but it's the weekend! I also might have mixed kindergarten and daycare together, but who cares?

I felt someone shaking me while saying my name, it sounded like my Dad. I groaned and turned to the other side of my comfy bed, "Noah, you need to get dressed, it's your first day of daycare today." He said, turning me to look at him. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them to look at my Dad. I didn't want to go to daycare, "Why can't I stay at home with Mai?" I whined, covering myself with my soft blanket. I heard my Dad sighed, "Mai has to go to school, and your uncles and I can't watch over you because we're busy, so it's best to take you to daycare." He said, making me sigh. I lifted the blanket off of me and sat up. I turned to Dad and saw him smiling a bit, "Great, let's run a warm bath for you now." He picked me up and took me to my bathroom that had colorful walls. He put me on the ground and started taking my PJs off. I quickly ran to the bathtub and climbed inside, playing with all the bubbles and rubber duckies.

I was at the front door, waiting for my Dad. I was wearing a blue sweater with light brown overalls and a jacket on top. I also had my shoes that had bears on them. My teddy bear was also with me, "Alright, Noah, ready to go?" I heard my Dad ask me. I looked up and saw him smiling while having his hand on the doorknob and his other holding mine. I nodded before he opened the door, it was a bit cold outside; Dad quickly took me to the car. He put me in my booster seat, making sure the seatbelt was buckled. He then closed the car door and went to sit in the front seat. I looked out the window and saw the trees moving, "Dada, I'm scared to go to daycare" I said, turning to look at him.

He didn't turn to look at me, "There's nothing to be scared of Noah, you'll make a lot of friends there." He said. I could see him looking at me in the rectangular shaped mirror.

I felt my stomach twist and turn as I tightly hugged my teddy bear, "What if no one wants to be my friend?" I asked.

"Well they're a bunch of idiots if they don't want to be friends with you, Noah." He said, making me giggle, "Oh, we're here!" He said, happily. I wasn't too happy.

We walked down a hallway that had rainbows and butterflies all over the walls. I looked at each door we passed, they all had either a color or fruit. We stopped at a classroom that had a peach on its door, "Here it is!" My Dad said before knocking on the door. A tall man with orange hair opened the door, "Oh, hello, you must be Mr. Armstrong, right?"

My father smiled, "Yes, I am." He said to the man who nodded. He turned to me and smiled, "And you must be Noah, right? I'm Mr. WIlliams." He said, bending over to my level. I quickly hid behind my Dad's leg to try and hide from the man. I felt someone pat my head, "Don't worry, Noah, he's not going to hurt you." I saw the man nod while smiling at me. I slowly let go of my Dad's leg and walked up to him, "I'll pick you up at three, ok? I love you." I heard my Dad say before kissing my head and leaving. The man patted my head, "Let's go inside, Noah, I'm sure everyone will love you." He said, opening the door for me. I nodded and went inside everyone was playing around, but they all stopped when they saw me, "Everyone, this is Noah, he's new here and I expect you all to treat him nicely." Mr. Williams said from behind me.

"Yes, Mr. Williams!" They said before continuing on what they were doing. Mr. William patted my head again, making me look up at him, "You can go play, Noah, if you need anything I'll be at my desk." I nodded and he nodded back before heading to his desk. I walked up to a corner and sat down, hugging my teddy bear. I felt my stomach twist and turn as I saw all the other kids playing with each other. I then saw someone standing in front of me. I looked up and saw a boy with yellow hair looking at me, "Hey, what are you doing here all by yourself? Don't you want to play with the other kids?" He asked, sitting down.

I hugged my teddy bear tightly and looked at the green carpet I was sitting on, "I just don't know how to make friends since I'm only used to playing with my Dad, uncle, and babysitter." I told him, still looking down at the carpet.

He sighed, "Well, will you let me be your friend? All the other kids are idiots." He said, making my eyes widen. I looked up at him with shock and nodded eagerly, "I'm Tucker, you're Noah, right?" He asked, tilting his head while smiling slightly. I nodded again and smiled at him.

I had an amazing time with Tucker. We pranked everyone, even Mr. Williams, but he didn't mind. It was almost three o'clock in the afternoon, meaning that my Dad will pick me up soon. Tucker and I were discussing which pranks we should pull tomorrow, "Tucker! Your Dad's here!" Mr. Williams said, waving at us. Tucker stood up and grabbed my arm. He started running to the door with me trailing behind. I saw a man with brown hair and beard in a shirt that had many colors on it at the front door. I hid behind Tucker when I saw the man, "Dad! I made a new friend, his name's Noah, he helped with my pranks today!" Tucker exclaimed, jumping up and down.

His Dad laughed, patting his head, "You're still pranking everyone, Tucker? And, where is your friend?" He asked, looking around. I slowly walked away from Tucker to show myself, "I'm here, nice to meet you." I said, shyly.

He smiled at us and crouched me and Tucker's level, "Oh, hello, buddy! I'm Chris Tyson, it's great to hear that Tucker made a friend after all the pranks." Tucker playfully hit his Dad's arm, making me giggle.

A/N; Jimmy isn't going to have a break anytime soon.

Word count; 1083

Edited; Nah

Hope you have a good day or night!