"Habibti please understand you can't have another ice cream right now, It's not good for your health. I'm not getting you another ice cream and that's final." Bilal said in a tired voice and her wailing increased.

"Then take me back to my parents house,at least there my brother would let me have as much icecream as i want. If you don't take me to my house this instant then i'll go on my own." Mahreen tried to get up from the sofa only to be pulled back down gently by Bilal.

"You don't need to threaten me everytime. I'll get you three scoops and nothing more." -Bilal.

" If you're going to get me just three scoops then i don't need it. Alina help me to my room,i don't want to see this rajul 'ananiun (selfish man) ." Mahreen scoffed while Alina trew her head back in laughter.

Alina helped Mahreen up the stairs and was about to take her to her room when Mahreen stopped her.

"Alina please get fruits for me, i'll go to my room myself. Just point me towards the direction." Mahreen said.

"okay bhabi. It's the third room to your left but are you sure you'll be okay by urself or should i get bilal bhai?." Alina asked.

"Don't you dare bring him here or i'll give you the silent treatment." Mahreen warned.

Alina raised her hand in surrender. "Okay bhabi, i'll go get your fruits." Alina said walking down the stairs.

Mahreen dragged herself towards her room but ended up bumping into someone who turned out to be Angela.

"Ahh don't you have eyes? Bumping into a pregnant woman. Ya Allah my feet hurts." Mahreen screamed.

"Ooh shut up, you also bumped into me." Angela scoffed.

Did she just talk to me like that?

Ohh she thinks it's easy to carry a baby. Bilal needs to deal with this. Mahreen thought.

She brought her phone out and serched true for his number but then stopped.

"If i call Bilal now. He'll think he's important." Mahreen mumored to herself but Angela heard it anyway.

Angela eyed Mahreen from top to bottom while thinking.

I think she's Bilal's wife that i was told about.

"Oo you must be the famous Mahreen. Bilal told me wonderful stuffs about you, like how you're beautiful and loving but seeing you now, i doubt if he has eyes cause if he did he wouldn't have married you. Don't get me wrong sweetie but just look at yourself,you look like an oversized square watermelon. Darling don't you think Bilal deserves better,i mean he's handsome, rich and all, just set him free." Angela finnaly finished rambling...as Mahreen called it.

"How dare you talk to me in such manner? Who are you to even know what's best for my husband.. Have you seen yourself in the mirror? I'm very sure you're not married that's why you expose your steched marked skin to seduce people's husband but let me tell you my husband belongs to me alone and I better warn you, I'm really dangerous and you don't want to cross me." Mahreen spat throwing a hard glare at Angela like she'll murder her any second. Angela stood there shocked not expecting Mahreen to talk back.

"Lis-" Angela was cut off by Alina's voice.

"Bhabi you're still here?" Alina asked holding a plate of diced fruits in her hands.

"Yeah I'm just telling your guest here, how dangerous i can be when crossed." Mahreen said in a joking way but the glare she throwed at Angela said otherwise.

"Let's go now Alina. I need to lie down." Mahreen said walking towards the direction of her room and nd Alina noded trailing behind with the plate of diced fruits.