6661-6680 Crazy Queen

Start from the beginning

Chapter 6663 Chongguan annoyed.

  With a triumphant smile on the corner of his mouth, Westminster interrupted and said: "Is that person in front of you?"

  "Yes!" Zhu Wei's voice was very powerful.

  "Please point it out." Gong Ximin was already laughing in his heart.

  "It's her!" Unsurprisingly, Zhu Wei pointed at Su Luo not far away, with anger in his eyes, "She is the Su Luo from the spirit world!" For

  a moment, there was silence around him ...

  beside the Devil Emperor. Fist tightened, tightened again!

  What a joke!

  This Su Luo is the Su Luo of the spirit world? impossible!

  However, the Devil Emperor's gaze turned to Su Luo and looked at her quietly.

  Su Luo laughed. The Devil said that he liked her so much. He was crazy about him. However, when others questioned her, some so-called evidence came. Wasn't he shaken right away? Is this the so-called love?

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun, and the two looked at each other, and there was a fusion of souls that only understood each other in their eyes.

  Only her Nangong, at any time, any place, and anyone present, only he would trust her wholeheartedly and never doubt her.

  There is such a person in this life, what else can I ask for?

  Su Luo was not angry, nor was she eager to defend herself. She just looked at the Devil Emperor with a faint smile, her eyes shifted from him to Zhu Wei, Duke Hai, Duke Ximin, and all the princes and ministers... one by one Scanned, no one let it go.

  After looking around for a week, Su Luo's final gaze turned to the Demon Emperor again. She smiled and asked, "Your Majesty, what do you say?" The

  Demon Emperor gritted his teeth: "I naturally believe you!"

  Hai Duke and Gong Ximin frowned! It's all like this, your Majesty still believes in her?

  At this time, Father Gao had already hinted to Zi Xi, and Zi Xi, who was lying behind the pillar outside, got the suggestion from Father Gao, turned around and ran to the harem!

  Mr. Gao's meaning is obvious!

  Today, Father Hai and Father Westminster are determined not to let Su Luo go! Your Majesty is a person who is easy to be influenced by others, so you must ask the queen mother to come out...Only the queen mother can make Su Luo retreat.

  "Queen Dowager! Queen Mother! Empress Dowager!" Zi Xifei generally rushed towards the Empress Dowager's Mercy Palace!

  Mother Li saw Zi Xi ran back carrying her skirt, and all of her running shoes had fallen off. She was sweating profusely, and her face was even more horrified.

  not good!

  When your Majesty was discussing with the Queen Mother before, Mother Li was also there, so Mother Li knew that your Majesty was going to announce Su Luo's identity tonight... It seems that something happened now?

  "What happened?" Grandma Li grabbed Zi Xi!

  "Where is the empress dowager! Let the empress dowager go to save Miss Su! Something has happened! Something has happened!" Zi Xi was so anxious that she was going crazy.

  The queen mother was sleeping on the ground, hearing the voice, rushed out of the room anxiously: "What's the matter?" The

  queen mother was weak, but now she ran as fast as a gust of wind, and she only wore one shoe.

  Zi Xi said hurriedly: "The empress dowager, the big thing is not good, go and save Miss Su! Now only you can save her, and later, I'm afraid Miss Su will be killed by Hai Gong public hazard!"

  What? Father Hai? Didn't the emperor want to seal Su Luo? What does it have to do with Grandpa Hai?

  Before the queen mother asked, Zi Xi said loudly: "Gong Ximin doesn't know what's going on. He climbed up to Daddy Hai. Now Daddy Hai says that Miss Su is a spy in the spirit world! They are going to kill Miss Su!"

  (End of this chapter) )

6664 Chapter 6664 Rage 4

  "What? A spy? Or a spy in the spirit world?" The queen mother almost laughed. She felt that this was the funniest joke she had ever heard in her life!

  "Luo Yatou will be a spy in the spirit world? Why don't they say that Aijia is a spy in the spirit world? It's ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous! Extremely ridiculous! Extremely shameless!!!" The

  queen mother yelled: "This Gongxi family has not destroyed all of them. The clan is already the emperor benevolent, and now he is jumping up and down. It's horrible and hateful!"

  Zi Xi said, "Isn't it? Even if you want to doubt Miss Su, when can't you say it? It happens that there are so many people in the presence of princes and ministers. Faced with doubts, isn't this going to eliminate Miss Su's chance to become a queen forever?" The

  queen mother gritted her teeth: "The Ai family will not live if they don't kill the Gongxi family this time!"

  Brush!

  The queen mother drew a sword fiercely from the wall and rushed out like flying!

  "Queen Mother! Queen Mother! You only wear one shoe!"

  "Queen Mother! Queen Mother! It's cold outside! Your cloak!"

  "Queen Mother, your bun hasn't been pulled yet, how can you go out like this? Four hundred The princes and ministers are all present!"

  "The empress dowager! Slow down!"

  " Why do n't you go and carry the Yuhu? Go!"

  "The empress dowager, take care of your hand, did this sword slave help you hold it? "The

  Queen Mother is angry! Holding the evil spirit sword left by the first emperor in his hand, he rushed to Chongyun Hall in a rage!

  The eunuchs and maids of the entire Mercy Palace were scared to death by the Queen Mother's actions!

  This move of the empress dowager has not been done for many years.

  It was only when the second prince of the year was drowned... Mother Li was thinking in her heart.

  But she didn't have time to think too much, because at this moment, the queen mother was not healed, and she walked barefoot on the ground, and then was blown by the cold wind, it is only strange that her condition did not worsen!

  The maids and eunuchs of the entire Mercy Palace were dispatched!

  They dared not stop the Queen Mother, nor could they stop the Queen Mother, so a large group of people walked and rushed to persuade the Queen Mother.

  But no matter what people around say, the Queen Mother turns a deaf ear to her ears. She only knows now that she is going to kill!

  The evil spirit sword wants to see blood!

  At this moment, the people in Chongyun Hall didn't even know what the Queen Mother was doing. They were on trial against Su Luo Santang.

  Su Luo looked at Gong Ximin with a smile: "So, you only have the above so-called evidence?"

  "Isn't this evidence enough?!" Gong Ximin stared at Su Luo angrily, "What else can you refute? That?!"

  Su Luo ignored her father Ximin, but looked at Zhu Wei who was biting her: "Who are you?"

  Ah?

  We all had a good Qisu off how self-defense, but so that they did not expect that the Soviet Union actually fell an opening to ask the question so brain-dead, so we all looked at the Soviet Union fell silent: "......"

  This girl is Are you scared?

  At this moment, the young national teacher still maintained his high deserted and noble, but he occasionally glanced at Nangong Liuyun from the corner of his eye, with a hint of appreciation in his eyes.

  I've always heard how Su Luo is stunning, how calm and composed, I saw it today and it was really extraordinary.

  Within the enemy's territory, the Manchu dynasty civil and military, countless people onlookers, faced with conclusive accusations, the response of this girl... just like to like it! Your kid has a good eye! Uncle Nangong glanced at Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun raised his eyebrows slightly, and there was a rare complacency between his eyebrows. That is, the girl in his family is the only gem in the world~~

  (End of this chapter)