04

"I'm Tanaka Ryuunosuke!" The man pointed to himself, his signature grin present on his face.

"Nice to meet you Tanaka-San."

"Oh please, call me Tanaka-Senpai!"

"A-ah, okay.."

"I'm Takahashi Akio." The black haired male extended his hand out for a handshake but the buzzcut haired male grinned widely and slapped his hand.

"Gah-!" Akio clutched his hand in pain while Tanaka didn't notice and just grinned.

"Nice too met ya Takashi!"

"It's Takahashi...." Akio muttered out, rubbing his hand in attempt to ease the pain though Tanaka looked like he wasn't listening.

"Would you like to come in for a chat? Maybe tea?" Akio offered, but the shaved head male shook his head a smile on his face instead of a grin.

"Nahh, just remember to come alright!?" Tanaka shouted even though Akio was in front of him.

"Y-yeah.." and with that, Tanaka left.

Akio sighed and slipped the envelope into his pocket. Now he has to somehow make you not run away from him at glance.

"Hey... Y/n.."

He called out to the lump on top of the bed that was you. The small hill let out a groan.

"Go awayyy..."

"Look, honey i'm sorry.." there was no response to his apology.

"Can you atleast look at me? I really miss seeing your mesmerizing eyes." You huffed before throwing the covers off and sitting up while your gaze remains on a nearby pillow, refusing to look at Akio.

"I'm sorry..."

"..."

"I'm sorry if i made you upset.."

"You did." You pointed out matter of factly.

"Yeah.. and i'm really sorry, i should've thought through what i was saying. I know that top means a lot to you, heck it can even be a family heirloom with the amount of the memories it held."

"I'm sorry for spitting out words carelessly, without a thought. I'll try to be better.."

"You can't be better-" Akio's eyes widened, his lips trembled slightly.

"When you're already the best." Your figure pounced on him, hugging him tightly. He returned the hug joyfully, relief written all over his face.

"I was a bit overreacting..." you admitted, embarrassed that a stranger saw you two fight. Akio said nothing, only hugging you back as he inhaled your scent which made you giggle.

"If i ever went missing, you could be a part  of the search dogs by how often you smell me everyday." You snickered slightly, hearing a light huff came from him.

"Not my fault you smell nice..."

You turned a bit bashful at his words, stuttering out a response.

"Y-you smell great too.."

You two stayed in that position for a while,  a blanket of comfortable silence taking over but was torn apart by you speaking up,

"Hey..who was that guy?" Your voice drawled out, your chin resting on Akio's shoulder as he sat cross-legged with you ontop of him.

"Oh.. his name's Tanaka and he gave me an invitation to his wedding." Akio explained, voice muffled as he stuffed his face into your shoulder but you were able to understand the words he was saying.