18

"Yeowch."

You said to yourself, absentmindedly. Not really thinking of how delusional you look and the judgemental stares passerbys gave you.

Reaching your hand inside your pocket, you quickly fished out your beloved phone and snapped a pic of yourself, grinning while you showed off your bruised forehead.

'The hoes are gonna looove this.' You snickered to yourself as you sent the picture to every single contact you had saved.

• • •

Publicenemy1
online.

You
you sent a photo
> viewed

Publicenemy1
go put on some lipbalm

You
ok ouch
ur words hurt more than the
bruise <\3

Publicenemy1
im glad

You
someones in a pissy mood

Publicenemy1
....

sorry

just a lot on my mind

You
care to tell, princess?

Publicenemy1
princess? thats new

You
suits you

Publicenemy1
....alright

You
srsly tell me

Publicenemy1
im fine really

anyways

how are things going with your soulmate

You
welllllllllllll

havent seen him since 1 month ago
i think

....

WAIT WHAT

....

its been two months??

Publicenemy1
why are you confused

You
more like surprised

time flies by i guess

i gotta go

Publicenemy1
..alright bye
> read

• • •

With a dazed look on your face, your hand slowly inserted your phone back in it's place; in your pocket. Your heart thumped silently as you walked down the sidewalk, heading to your house.

You couldn't think straight, two months has passed by since... you shook your head, lowering your gaze your hair covered your face slightly as you unlocked the door before entering.

"I'm home.." Your voice called out, to no response. Of course. How could you be so dumb, you live alone after all. Your grip on the doorknob tightened, your hand shaking.

"....I'm home.." A weak strained voice came out of you as your knees almost gave out right then and there. Breathing out shakily, you raise your head to meet a picture of you and Akio on the wall.