05

You sat on the sofa, trying to calm yourself. Why did your soulmate show up? Why can't you and him never cross paths like many other people? You only wanted to live the rest of your life with Akio, not that guy.

Akio looked at you worriedly, you haven't told him what happened and only dismissed the topic with small excuses, saying the food made you sick or you feel lightheaded but that was hardly believable.

A stomachache or dizziness wouldn't make someone run out of a place in a hurry, but maybe, just maybe, you got a stomachache and threw up in front of the crowd of people, got embarrassed and left.

Akio sighed, narrowing his eyes at your stressed form. You didn't have any throw up on your outfit, and you smelled pretty good, so his theory was debunked rather quickly.

You wouldn't tell him, so he's going to figure the problem out himself! He was going to find out what you're hiding whether you like it or not.

───

Tanaka hugged his bestfriend, who was silently crying. Kiyoko stared at Nishinoya in worry, the poor dude was so set on finding his soulmate, and she left him.

Nishinoya shook his head before smiling, he placed his hand on Tanaka's shoulder.

"Come on, we haven't cut the cake yet."

Nishinoya reminded with a strained grin, Tanaka noticed and shot him a worried look to which he responded by shaking his head and ushering the buzzcut haired male and his wife inside.

He was devastated his soulmate left but it was his best friend's big day, he didn't want to ruin it for him.

Kiyoko stared at the short male's back. She is an observant woman, she may have glasses but she could see things in high detail.

The scene of you and Akio running away constantly replayed in her mind like a broken tape, she saw you ripping your hand away from Nishinoya's and a shimmer from your finger caught her eye.

A ring.

Her orbs fell onto Nishinoya who was chatting with her husband, she decides that she'll tell him later. Tanaka noticed Kiyoko's expression and took her hand in his.

"Come on Shimizu-chan! Let's cut the cake."

Her slight frown turned into a grin as the new wedded couple and their best friend headed inside to cut the cake.

Kiyoko stared at the people feasting while some approached her to congratulate her. She smiled at them and thanked them, watching as they left to go eat at the buffet.

There were a ton of people because Tanaka invited a bunch of strangers, she said that he didn't need to do such of thing but he persisted.

Her eyes fell on the spilt plate of Takoyaki that has yet to be cleaned, she sighed internally, getting a reminder to tell Nishinoya about your engagement.

It's been a couple of hours and most of the guests left the venue, there were mostly family members and close friends there to congratulate Kiyoko and Tanaka.

"Congrats Tanaka!" Daichi congratulated the buzz cut male with a hard slap on the back. Tanaka coughed and thanked him with a mutter.