02

3 YEARS LATER

".. i can't believe it! One more year and we'll be together forever!" You sighed, dreamily. Laying on your boyfriends lap as you two procrastinated on the couch of your living room. He ran his hand through your hair which made the butterflies swoop in and do somersaults.

"Yeah." He smiled as his ocean like orbs stared into your e/c ones, holding no other emotion other than love. He was lucky he was the one to have you and you were lucky to have him. He was yours and you were his, it was fate and nothing could change that.

Right?

You were meant for him and he was meant for you, nothing could get in between both of you.

Are you sure?

You shook off the weird thoughts, thinking you were just hungry and your minds not in the right space because of your undeniable hunger. Setting down your phone, you got up. Much to Akio's dismay.

"Where are you going?" He asked and you stopped in your tracks to answer him "I'm craving some [ snack ] .. i'll be back soon, the convenience store is not that far from here anyways." you said as you took off your jacket from the hanger, sliding the sleeves on.

"Alright darling, be safe and call me if you get in trouble!" he called out which made you turn around and smile at him, he's too adorable sometimes.

"Honey, it's just the convenience store. Not the back alley of San Fransisco." A light chuckle came out of him as he stood up and made his way towards you. Wrapping his large frame around yours.

"I know, but i just want my little lady to be safe." You snuggled in his warmth and right then and there you almost denounced going to the store but your stomach has other plans.

"I'm [ height ] tall, i'm not little!"

"Well to some people you aren't but to me, you're my little lady." He put emphasis on 'my' which made heat rise to your face, may it be noticeable or unnoticeable, from the way your e/c eyes widened and the small gasp that left your lips. Akio knew you were flustered.

"Okay big sir, your little lady will be safe i promise." He leaned in to place a chaste kiss on your lips before backing away with a grin on his face.

"I'll take your word for it." And with that, he waved you off as you began making your way towards the convenience store. The streets were rather empty, the sun was just rising after all. Though someone caught your eye. You saw a black haired man with a patch of yellow hair going the opposite direction you were heading.

You didn't think too much of it except his choice of hairstyle. You snickered internally but was quickly shut down by an electric sensation surging through your veins as you walked past him, a gasp leaving your lips.

Despite what happened, you kept on walking, though you can't keep your mind off of that interaction. Finally reaching the grocery store, you grabbed your needs and headed straight back home.

Akio saw your perplexed expression and expressed his worries but you assured him that it was nothing.

Yet you weren't too sure yourself.

Recalling to the thing you dubbed as 'grocery store incident', you couldn't keep your mind off it for a while because it left a feeling in your stomach, a faint electricity sensation surges through you whenever you think about that man.