11

You laid on your bed, asleep. Entering the world of dreamland, sleep overtook you. You were placed in the middle of a field, the sky was a calming blue hue along with the sun covered by a thick blanket of clouds.

It was relaxing. Like a place where someone would go to get away from their problems, you found yourself sitting in a valley filled with colorful flowers of many kinds, the air as fresh as ever.

While admiring the flowers, a huge tree caught your eye and you went to it. The tree was thick and was surrounded with life, you saw not one, not two, but five birds nests on it, mushrooms grew near the trunk of the tree with vines dangling from the branches.

You awed at the sight, a soft smile appearing on your face as you look for a clearing to sit near the tree. You spotted a spot where there wasn't a much fauna and only a single flower.

It was at the back of the tree, facing the cliff side. You sat beside the lonesome flower, giving it some company. Glancing at it, you noticed the flower was in process of blooming.

You gently touched it, gasping when the flower bloomed slowly in your touch. You let go, and the flower closed again. You raised your eyebrows at the reaction, placing a finger on the flower to see it bloom once more.

"Are you a witch or something?! Whenever you touch me i get a blooming feeling-!"  The ravenette yelled in frustration, blushing furiously.

"Maybe you're a hanahaki victim." You snickered, backing away playfully. He huffed and crossed his arms.

"That disease is only fictional."

"I don't know~ maybe i'm magically planting the disease inside of you everytime i touch you~" you joked and held back a laugh when you saw him genuinely frightened.

"I-i'm joking! Don't worry!"

You giggled.

That was around 2 months after you two started dating, and he was somewhat out of his shell by then. With a smile gracing your lips you glance at the flower again to notice it has wilted slightly.

Your eyes widened as you placed your hand gently on the flower, seeing it flourish again you let out a sigh of relief.

Setting your palms on the ground you felt something nudge it which made you lift it in slight disgust, thinking it was a worm. Jerking your hand back you saw that it was a small little flower trying to grow.

One of the leaves of the bigger flower touched one of the petals of the smaller one. The stem grew and grew along with the petals and the other features.

And soon enough it was a full grown [flower].

As if somebody flipped the light switch off, the world turned dark. The two flowers were illuminated with a mix of purple and f/c glow. Your ears picked up on a firework exploding and you whipped your head to see a bunch of fireworks sparkling and stars decorating the night sky.

It was truly breathtaking, the fireworks were a nice f/c hue as the sky was a somewhat purple color. The moon shone brightly in the corner of your eyes as you see the night lights of the sky twinkle.

You glanced back at the flowers, gasping when you saw them at a way closer distance than before. They were leaning on eachother, the purple one losing it's color by every second that goes by.

The two flowers were in a hugging position of some sort when the purple one started to lose it's light, and begins to wilt, eventually turning to nothing but dust.

The other one sat there, slightly wilted, unmoving. It's glow dimmed greatly, barely giving off any light. You frowned upon seeing it's current condition.