20

• • •

soulmate!!
offline.

hey uh, sorry for being weird yesterday

i accidentally sniffed up some water and i think it had crack or something

lets get to know eachother before we get to foreplay and shit...

ROLEPLAY😓😓***

• • •

You screamed into your pillow as you kept staring at his contact; like it would miraculously make him respond instantly. You felt restless, your thoughts were intruded by him and him only as all of a sudden you felt like you had nothing else to think about, but him.

Well, you were definitely taken aback. As the next day, reminders flooded your system along with emails on the late payments you had that you were planning on paying yesterday.

Recalling yesterday's events, you remembered you were texting him long into the night and falling asleep immediately after bidding farewell. You also remember the overflowing amount of embarrassment you felt after realizing what you said to him.

You still didn't want to open your phone out of lingering embarrassment.

Waking up half into the day was an occurence in your life, usually you would do this if you had stayed up till dawn to finish a project for university, or trying to squeeze in an entire series all within a span of one day. Dumb, but you did finish it. And today you woke up well in the afternoon all because of a guy.

You were in an undeniably good mood, the aching pain went away during the night and you felt like you were slowly facing your problems (even though you literally just talked to him once, through text).

It was not until the evening when you finally decided to unlock your phone, only to see the storm of notifications that you had missed. The curse of 'Do not disturb' mode.

• • •

BALLS :3 !
f/n, shoyo, natsu, +3 more..

• ° •

Natsu
i bet my brother named the gc

F/n
Balls :3 !

Natsu
Balls :3 !

Akemi
Balls :3 !

You
Balls :3 !
damn why did my contacts reset again

Tobio
L phone.

You
stfu udder fetish

Natsu
No seriously this is the 3rd time

You
cwan somewun buy mi niw pfone pweeasee :((

Shoyo
Dream on 🗣

You
wow shoyo. wow.
i thought u were bbg