07

Nishinoya stared at his phone, curiosity written all over his face. Akio wants him to meet someone? In this hour?

He planned to stay in bed for the rest of the day but as much as he loves mindlessly scrolling through social media this seems important.

He hopped in his car wearing a light grey hoodie with a comfy pair of black pants, he actually bothered to style his hair this time and it was put up in its iconic position.

Arriving at the location, he let out a long sigh before raising his hand up to ring the doorbell.

Ding!

As soon as the sound rang out, the door opened almost instantly. There stood Akio staring down at the shorter male a bit anxiously.

"Hey Noya-san."

"Hey."

"..."

"..."

A small silence fell upon them, Akio ended up coughing awkwardly and was about to speak until he heard you yell out,

"Kio? Have they arrived yet?"

Though he didn't answer you and instead faced Nishinoya with an indifferent expression on his face.

"She's inside, make yourself at home."

And with that, the two men entered the humble abode, the ravenette bee lining straight to the living room while the black-and-yellow haired man admired the decor and walked in a normal pace.

"Nice crib."

He spoke to the taller ravenette, a smile on his face. Akio returned the smile with one of his own but was soon replaced with a frown once he remembered what was about to happen.

"Thank you."

He muttered, leading the smaller male to the living room where you were currently perched eating snacks while you wait for Akio's friend to come.

"Y/n, he's here."

Akio coughed out awkwardly, you craning your head to look at the male who stood beside your fiancee. Your e/c orbs met chocolatey hue ones and you could feel your veins surging with electricity of some sorts when your eyes' met.

"Y/n, this is my friend, Nishinoya Yuu."

You stared at the brown eyed male in panic, oh god, it's him. Images of the fallen Takoyaki plate and his figure reaching out to you flashed in your mind, your eye twitching slightly in addition.

"Noya-san, this is L/n Y/n."

'It's her.' Nishinoya awed slightly at the presence of the girl infront of him, though the look on her face made it clear that she wasn't pleased to see him.

The black-and-yellow haired male flinched when he felt his mark pulsating, a strange, shock yet soothing feeling crept up his spine.

'She felt it too, didn't she..' Nishinoya eyed you as you twitched slightly, your hand reaching for your wrist on instinct to try and stop it by rubbing circles.

"Nice to meet you, Nishinoya-san. Feel free to call me Y/n, i'm Akio's fiancee." You  emphasized 'fiancee' so he would get the hint and leave you and the ravenette alone.

You internally smirked when you saw his eyes widen in shock, though he tried masking it with a soft smile, you saw right through him.

"Pleasure meeting you too, Y/n-san."

Akio could be seen flinching slightly every time a sentence was uttered, he did not like that he had to let you go, but he hated that you're trying to intimidate the shortie to leave you and him alone.