Chapter 7

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I am still at this engagement party now standing uncomfortably at the stage in front of all these people as I'm expected to make a speech.

I thought to myself fuck it because as I whacked my head on what to say, I even looked at my brother sitting at that high tabe for reassurance of some sort, but found none.

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘
Eventually I made a speech and now currently standing next to my father as we congratulate my brother. I can't help but look at his green eyes seeing nothing but sadness he looked like he was screaming for help, behind that smile was a cry for help so faint so sad that not even a single soul around noticed it but I did.

We were talking when I pulled him away just to really see what he really felt, we were outside on the rooftop that reminded me of a certain brown eyed girl.

"Why did you do it?" I asked as I puffed out the smoke from my cigarette in the cold night air.

" I don't know " he exhaled deeply as if deep in thought before he continued, "father would disown me if he found out, and the entire kingdom would lose respect for their leader." He said as he froze starring at nothing in particular.

Christopher, Jessica's brother was gay. Only Jessica and Mary knew of this secret and if her father were to find out he would explode in a fit of rage.

"I know and in a few months time I will be getting into the endless pit of horror" I chuckled as he handed me the cigarette.

" Almost forgot about that, you'll be joining the club, can't wait to make you a membership card." He playfully punched my arm. " Knowing you well I would think you would put up a fight and put on show."

" I might actually."

" Spill it I know you have something you are dying to tell me so knock yourself out.''

" You wish!"

" We can play this game all night  I don't mind or you can tell me because if you don't I will most likely find it out for myself."

" Fine there's this girl I don't know much about her but in the small amount of time I have known her, it feels like I have known her forever there's just this thing about her that completes me."

" Ohhhhh so it's about a girl." He gave me a mischievous smile I just glared at him. " How long have you known her?"

"Less than two days."

His eyes shot up at me as he almost choked on the smoke he was inhaling earning a laugh from me.

" Are you serious ?"

" Like a heart attack."

" Maybe you have met her somewhere and you just can't remember where."

" Maybe. She is the girl from my dreams that part I am very sure about."

" Do you still get those nightmares?"

That when I just realised that ever since I met Amelia I haven't really had my nightmares anymore.

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

I laid awake starring at the ceiling wishing I was looking at stars instead when I remembered.

"Starshine.'' I muttered to myself before realising that that was the name my mother used to call me when I was young.

How did Amelia know about it, because according to me only my mother and I knew that name no one else including Chris.

Who is she?

How the hell does she know of that name?

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 , 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞?