Chapter 4: The encounter

Dipping her feet in the lake absent minded Jess did not notice someone sitting next to her.

At a distance you could hear Mary moaning buy only if you listened clearly, you would have an idea of what was going on in the woods at night.

" So do you always escape from your house every night just to listen to your friend moan and go in and out of climax?" The person sitting next to her said.

She hiccupped because she was startled, when she turned her head she was amazed to see who was sitting next to her.

" What you look like you have seen a ghost or something." She said laughing sarcastically.

" Yeah I might as well have after I saw you last night you miraculously dissapeared. Wait! How do you know I escape every night?". Jess said looking at the mysterious girl suspiciously.

" Come on starshine there's nothing I do not know about you" she said as she rolled her eyes.

Jess wided her eyes in shock.

" Relax not in a creepy stalker kind of way I just saw you jumping off the wall fence."  She said while punching Jess playfully.

Jess chuckled and for some reason she felt a fluttering feeling in her stomach.

" So stranger are you going to tell me your name or you are going to keep me in suspense." Jess asked while looking at the girl.

The following is the conversation that happened between Jess and the mysterious girl.

" I would rather keep you in suspense and not tell you my name because you already know it."

Raising her eyebrows Jess answered
" How can I know your name when I just met you, that's bizarre." She burst out laughing.

" Well not everything is as it seems especially in your life believe I know. Anyway I have to get going soon are you going to give me my locket or?"

" Nope sorry I didn't know I was going to see you tonight so I didn't bring it."

The mysterious girl burst out laughing.
" Jessica I have to get going now so I'll meet you here tomorrow."

She stood up and grabbed a flower next to Jess leading them to make eye contact, the mysterious girl leaned in as to kiss Jessica but instead she put the flower in her hair and tucked her hair in her ear while stroking her cheek.

Her touch sent vibrations down Jess's entire body especially in her vagina making her wet. Being this close to her just made her feel a whole new level of horny.

Like last night the mystery girl dissapeared while Jess was looking around she heard a voice on a tree saying " starlight you are a really bad liar cause I know you are wearing my locket under your clothes." She said laughing as she dissapeared.

Jess' cheeks burned red as she was blushing. For some reason she knew that she was lying and she really was wearing the locket under her clothes.

That night Jess was Soo horny she couldn't sleep everytime she closed her eyes she could imagine the mystery girl, standing in front of her naked. She really could not deny it the stranger had a perfect pair shaped like globes, smooth like silk and glowing in the moonlight. She could suckle those globes all night.

Morning came.

Jess was staring at the ceiling thinking when suddenly she remembered something.

"She called me starlight that name sounds familiar where have I heard it before?" She said to herself.

Jessica just lay there naked she was horny last night but she couldn't bring herself to finger her vagina, so instead she just lay there naked.

She got up and went to the kitchen and made breakfast in her pyjamas. When her father walked in with three ladies following him.

" Morning listen tonight we have been invited to a gala I need you to do some socializing with some of my friends." He said staring sharply at her.

" You mean so you can try selling me again to the highest bidder." She said rolling her eyes.

" Stop it your  brother expects you to be there so you can show your full support, and since you will be married soon you need to hang out with people who are married to change your mindset"

" Mindset change. Wow!" Jess said waving her hands in the air.

" Zip it! Now anyway your mother-in-law had decided to throw a party and celebrate so these ladies will help you to prepare for the party tonight, since your husband to be will also be attending. He doesn't know what you look like and so do you, so you have to captivate the room." He said leaving the room.

Before he could reach the doorway Jessica said " why does it seem like you don't know what your future son-in-law looks like?"

He answered without turning around
" Does it matter if I know what he looks like or not? A man is a man regardless of what he looks like you will be marrying him either way."

She couldn't help but feel broken at his words how could a whole father say that to his one and only daughter!

Then she remembered she had to meet the mystery girl tonight.

𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤?

The ladies all started getting busy on her. One was doing her hair, one her makeup and the other one was looking at a rack full of clothes for what she was going to wear.

All three ladies looked alike and quite familiar they all had huge green eyes one with black hair, one with blonde hair and the other was a redhead.

Although being pampered like this would be every girl's dream but all Jessica could think about was how life would be if she was free. All she could think about was how she hated wearing dresses.

She dreaded going with her father because she had to play happy families but behind closed doors they couldn't even be in the same room together.

𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧.

Hello my loves I will probably update it in the next couple of hours if not so maybe tomorrow. Please comment and tell me how you felt when reading I love you guys sooo much 🤗❤️❤️