Chapter sixteen: Water

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Sure sit " Stephen directed Chris to the chair next to him. " Are you okay?"

" I'm fine Steph don't worry, I think Daniel and Storm are planning something."

" Who is Storm?" Stephen asked confused.

" Daniel's sister" Chris answered.

Stephen and I exchanged looks again.

"What?!" Chris asked looking confused.

"Daniel doesn't have a sister." I replied.

" What!" Chris exclaimed. "What are saying exactly?"

" Daniel doesn't have a sister infact he is the only child." Stephen explained.

"How would you know?" Chris asked.

Stephen hesitated for a second as we both looked at each other, arguing with our eyes whether we should tell him or not. Untill Stephen nodded and I cleared my throat preparing myself to narrate this story that turned our lives upside down.

Chris was still starring at us wide-eyed waiting for an explanation.

" Promise me that you will not tell Jessica, I will tell her at my own time?" I asked making sure this matter was only going to stay between the three of us.

Chris nodded.

I took a deep breath before I continued.

"Daniel does not have a sister because he is an only child. He killed his parents and betrayed his cousins for the throne,so he's not even the rightful king. Storm just happened to be his assistant through it all." Although I left out some key things in the story I figured this might do for now. I can not risk Chris knowing the whole story.

"But how do you know this?" He asked.

" A source." Was all I could say.

After planning to spying on Daniel and Storm Chris finally left, leaving Stephen and me.

" You could have just told him the truth you know?" Stephen said looking at me suspiciously.

" You know very well that we need to plan this carefully and not rush into it. Especially now that Jess has unlocked the elements."

" She unlocked the elements?"

" Yes but I'm not sure which ones but she definitely unlocked something today. So I need to tell her this when she can control her emotions and powers, because if I tell her now it might cause destruction."

" Ohh yeah. I almost forgot about how her emotions play a huge role in her controlling he powers."

" Yeah, tommorow I have to help her unlock some and see what she possess."

" Sounds fun"

" We both know that it's going to be nothing like what you are thinking."

" What? I just find it weird that she spends one night with you and suddenly she has powers? What would happen is she spent two nights will she become  the queen element kingdom?" He said laughing.

I really wanted to throw something at him for his crazy assumption.

Tommorow is going to be a very interesting day.

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕