Chapter 13: Love is in the air💓💓💓💓💓

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
We saw the huge wooden doors slowly open to reveal my brother and Stephen hugging, it kind of made me sad that my brother can't stay with him because the happiness in his eyes when he is around Stephen melts my heart.

"Mhhh" I heard Amelia clear her throat and Chris and Stephen jumped away from each other and looked at us, you could see surprise and fear in their eyes.

" I can not believe you guys!" She started talking with an angry expression on her face.

" What?" Chris and Stephen both asked in unison trembling with fear.

" How could you do this to me? I trusted you!" I started pointing my index finger at Chris.

" Look guys we are sorry we just wanted to......" Before they could carry on Amelia spoke.

" I don't care about your excuses you both owe us three favours each!"

" Yes anything." Chris started.

" I can't believe how you guys did this to me" Amelia carried on she approached them looking angry and they were really scared until she continued, " I can't believe how you guys bought me and my missing part together you guys are the best!" She said hugging them.

The shock on their faces was priceless as their eyes looked like they would pop out from their heads.

" Wait what?" Chris asked before he made an "ohhhhh" sound and started laughing.

" You little cockroaches how dare you" Stephen said laughing.

" Hey at least now you both owe us three favours each." I said smiling.

" But guys seriously thank you for helping us I really can not imagine living another day without her." She said as she looked at me with a huge smile on her face, I felt my insides warm up as my cheeks blushed a bright red.

" Okay this is all peaches and cream but we have to go." I said regaining my senses as I saw my father's car at a distance.

" Woah you guys have to get going." Amelia said as she looked at me and Chris. Chris turned on his heel and ran to back home. I turned and kissed Amelia before I left, the kiss was long and passionate she didn't respond at first because I think she was too shocked but then took control of the kiss and grabbed my waist tightly as if never wanting to let me go.

" Jess come on the car is getting closer to the gate we won't make it if you carry on and suck faces with Amelia."  Chris said as he ran away.

I pulled away from the kiss and she moaned as she bit my bottom lip in her teeth, " don't go" she said still biting my lip. Personally I did not want to leave but hey what was I  going to do?

I gave her a quick peck on the lips before I took off running. I heard Amelia swear under her breath as I left.

I ran quickly and climbed up the wall fence before running towards my room, Chris was already inside and I was great ful for once that my room is on the first floor  and secluded from the house. I climbed a tree hanging off my balcony and jumped inside, I quickly ran to the bathroom and took all my clothes off, threw water all over my body and wrapped a towel around my body. I soaked my hair in the sink so it looked wet.

"Jess come out I have news for you!" My father said as he entered my room. I came out wearing the towel and as he saw me come out he just walked out, closed the door and stood outside.

" Why did you say you were taking a shower, do you want to give me a heart attack? Anyway we have to plan your engagement party in a couple of weeks so you need to prepare yourself okay?"