Chapter Eleven: Loving you at a distance

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
As I watched her walk away, every step she took away from me broke my heart into a million pieces. She left me standing there in plain tears, she didn't even look back I swallowed the bitter truth that maybe it was just over.

Ever since that evening I felt like I lost my  purpose to live, I never smiled it's like the day she left so did my happiness. It has been exactly two weeks since Amelia and I spoke, we last spoke on that evening I felt like something in me died that night she left. Something I never even knew existed in me and she brought it to life, only to kill it and bury it in the process leaving me numb.

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ever since the wedding night I stayed with Jess at my father's house, he didn't mind since I told him I needed a month to live with Jess just to say a proper goodbye. Which also meant I didn't get to see my newly brat of a wife for a month!

Well Jess is usually a ball of energy and she's always happy but nowadays it's like she lost the color of her soul, making her feel nothing she was numb she rarely talked, never left the house, never smiled and she was a walking zombie. She lost her spirit.

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞.

" Jessica your fiancee has decided he wants to see you one of these days, and he has demanded you spend the night at his kingdom." Father announced at the table looking at Jess who seemed miles away

" Yes father." She agreed! She didn't even put up a fight, the Jess I know would put up a fight but now she doesn't even blink eating is another matter altogether. The Jess I knew would never agree to something like this, especially since we all know who her fiancee is, that man is scary and dangerous.

Father and I looked at each other shocked. We both looked at her and she seemed different, even the fossil noticed.

" Jess are you okay? I was kind of expecting a fight are you sure you are okay? You look different. I was hoping you would not agree." He asked concern sounding in his voice.

" I am fine father now please excuse me I have to go to bed." Now that's just creepy she had no emotion, Jess never leaves food untouched and she never asks to be excused she just leaves.

" Is she okay?" Father said looking towards my direction, honestly I felt weird staying with him alone.

" Yes she's fine I think she is a little sick." I gulped before I walked out. This seriously has to change I miss my vibrant, energetic and happy crazy sister.

I will have to speak to Stephen about it, so I went to my room and gave the dove I kept in my room a note to pass to him. We do not have phones so using the old fashioned way is the only way we had. Since we were not allowed to make contact with the human world we stay away from their technology as well.

We needed to sort this issue out.

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I sat on the window and looked outside,I could feel the sun's rays gently dance on my face, and the melodic chirping of the birds put a smile on my face as I remembered a time when I first realized that I fell in love with Jessica.

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆.