Chapter nine

I pulled away from the kiss and froze.

Standing right there was my brother I let out a breath of relief before asking him to get in and close the door behind him.

" What is going on Jessica? I didn't know you were getting freaky with a girl here, does the fossil know about this?" He asked wide eyed he looked interested than shocked.

" What?" Amelia said laughing.

" We call Dad a fossil because he is really old and no he doesn't know about us please don't tell him Chris."

" Relax I'm not going to. Anyway are you going to introduce me or should I ?"

" Sorry Amelia meet my brother Christopher, Chris meet Amelia a close friend of mine." I said shaking.

" Hi nice to meet you I must say I adore your eyes, and you can just call me Chris my full name makes me feel like an ancestor." He said shaking hands with Amelia.

" Nice to meet you too I love your sense of fashion it's stunning."

" Yeah someone has to have a little drip in this family, which is not much I can say for someone else." They said laughing while looking at me.

" Stop it I have a great sense of fashion thank you very much, anyways where is dad?''

" He came and dropped me off then went to some meeting in town."

The relief I felt knowing he was gone.

" I have to go guys it was nice meeting you Chris" Amelia said walking towards the balcony.

" No we will come with you we have nothing to do here anyway right Jessica?"

" Yeah we will walk with you."

"Great let's go."

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

" Well guys this is me right here thank you for walking with me" she looked at me with that look that said I will get you next time, and I didn't mind in fact I just couldn't wait.

" Wait a minute there are no houses here where do you live?" Chris asked and come to think of it there are no houses around where does she live?

" Ohh no relax someone is coming for me." Amelia said smiling as she looked into my eyes.

" Who?" I asked

" Me." A voice said in the darkness and when the person stepped into the light I saw a tall guy probably 6"5 tall.  He had jet black hair and green eyes and was built like a basketball player, his body looked tanned to perfection and had a slick jawline that looked deadly.

" Hello my name is Stephen I am Amelia's brother, and you must be Jessica."  He said looking at my direction.

" Yes I am Amelia didn't tell me she had a brother though." I said looking at a blushing Amelia.

" I have heard so much about you , don't worry she doesn't talk much about herself anyway.'' He was right Amelia doesn't talk much about herself, then we all heard a throat being cleared forcefully on my left.

" And who is this cutie." Stephen asked looking at Chris.

Before I could give a quick intro Chris spoke first.

" Christopher but Chris for short." He said in a very flirty voice.

" Nice to meet you Chris" Stephen replied as he kissed his hand. Chris giggled and blushed like a kid in a candy store.

" I would really love to see you again Chris." Said Stephen as he gave Chris those eyes that only meant one thing.

Goodness .

" I would love to see you too." At this point Chris could barely speak he was blushing and oh my gosh it was funny.

" Hey I'll see you tomorrow stranger okay?" Amelia said before she gave me a  slow peck on the lips like a teasing kind, I let out a small moan as she winked at me and left with her brother who had Chris completely smitten at this point.

" Well I have to come with you the next time you meet her I have to see that snack." Chris said as we walked away.

I giggled at his statement who would have thought?

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Stephen and I were walking at the forest after Jess and her brother accompanied me here.

" hm didn't know you were quite a charmer bro"

" Well I'm not I just liked what I saw and when I like something I go and get it."

" Looks like something we have in common."

"Yeah. So when are you going to tell her the truth I mean you can't keep lying forever."

" Tomorrow but first I need to help her unlock what has been buried inside her , then and only then will I be able to tell her."

" Good luck with that you remember what happened the last time you attempted that? ''

" This time it is different."

" You say that every time. I just don't want to lose you again."

" You won't lose me and I know it that this time it's going to be different you can see for yourself she has changed."

" But has she changed enough?"

" We will just have to wait and see."

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚 ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬.