Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 6

Mulai dari awal

A young police officer came by with two sketches, one of Edward and the other of Jacob, and displayed them to the four friends.

They all gasp in horror.

To Biyu, the facial composite sketch of Edward looked surprisingly accurate.

Hyun-ae and Jong-suk examined the composite sketch of Jacob, it looked like Jacob indeed just not exactly since they've only seen Jacob once.

"Just to let you know, we've already made "wanted" posters of these two perpetrators, and some of my officers are out right now, posting them. They've been posting them since sunrise," The police chief explained.

The four friends thanked the police officers before departing.

"You all stay safe, you hear," The police chief called out.

As the four friends walked home together, they spotted a wanted poster featuring the composite sketch of Edward plastered on the storefront window of a flower shop. They walk up to the poster to read the description.

Wanted: Burglary Suspect

Reward: Up to 2,000,000 won

Description:

Name: Unknown

Age: Unknown (not confirmed)

Sex: Male

Race: Caucasian

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Amber (likely wearing colored contacts)

Height: 6' 2"

Is extremely pale-skinned and wears hair in a pompadour

Crime(s): Breaking and entering, trespassing, and stalking

Last seen wearing a dark gray button-up shirt, light gray collared coat, and blue jeans.

(Author's Note: This is probably not an accurate template for a "wanted" poster. This is a case of artistic license: law.)

The "wanted" poster of Edward included instructions on making a report and the watermark of the local police station.

"Ugh, I can't believe this is happening to us. I've never filed a police report before," Biyu said, putting a hand on her face and shaking her head.

"My parents talked with our neighbors who were questioned by the police and some of them admitted they did see some suspicious activity. One of them told us they saw a shirtless man running through the streets." Hyun-ae admitted.

"Our neighbors back home, some of them said they saw a figure sitting on the roof of our house and then jumping onto my balcony without hesitation. They could not see his face of course since it was night. One neighbor told us she saw a figure jump off my balcony and run down the street and this is very odd..." Biyu explained.

"What was it?" Jun asked.

Hyun-ae and Jong-suk walked closer to Biyu, eager to hear the news.

"When she saw him run, she said it looked like he was running so fast he looked like a blurry blob...She asserted she isn't joking." Biyu added.

Hyun-ae and Jong-suk gasped and looked at each other. Jun felt like his soul left his body. Just hearing what Biyu's neighbor described already sent chills down his spine.

"Okay...I don't believe in ghosts, monsters, demons, or the paranormal but I think I'm starting to..." Jong-suk admitted, whimpering afterward.

"That shirtless weirdo jumped over Hyun-ae's fence in one leap! No way a professional parkour artist can do that. That fence is like 7 feet tall!" Jong-suk pointed out.