Chapter 36

In the car going to school the next day, there was no sound in the back seat.

    The secretary's curiosity was very strong, but unfortunately there was a baffle in the middle. He couldn't see anything. He could only see if he could hear anything with his ears upright.

    The general in the back seat of the car is in the same mood as the secretary.

    Lu Mian was sitting on the right side leaning against the window of the car as usual, flipping through today's daily military newspaper.

    Song Huai had already started leaning against him at this time, but since breakfast this morning, Song Huai has always ignored him. Even Lu Mian was avoided when he wanted to kiss him.

    Right now, the child was lying on the window of the car with his back to Lu Mian, and he didn't mean to pay any attention to him at all.

    The admiral couldn't concentrate the least of his attention on the newspaper, and his gaze kept looking at Song Huai uncontrollably.

.Song Huai, who was lying on the car window, was worried and a little angry at the moment. He was like that yesterday, and Lu Mian still refused to sleep with him.

    Does Lu Mian really want to be responsible for him? Or is Lu Myanmar really not good?

    The former makes people angry, the latter makes people sad.

    Song Huai sighed heavily on the car window, feeling that Yusheng was really hard.

    Hearing Song Huai's sigh, Lu Mian's heart tightened.

    He put down the newspaper and was about to say something when suddenly the car stopped.

    Song Huai almost didn't hesitate, got out of the car quickly, and in a blink of an eye he slipped away from the corner of the street.

    Lu Mian's mind sank completely.

    ·

    [Feiyan: Did the Admiral have a meal today? Is there a micro-expression master to analyze it. 】【feel. : The old man pinched his fingers and counted, he had eaten it. 】

.[Three gold ingots: 嘤嘤嘤, the general's face is so ugly, I almost didn't freak out in class today. ] [Qianqian: Song Huai is not here today. 】

    [Not rot: Why are there cp fans coming to ky everywhere. 】

    [Why can't you knock the sugar first: Isn't it? To be honest, Song Huai did not come today. 】【七七: Regardless, a dead horse is a living horse doctor! Please Song Huai to save the children! ] [Akane-z: Why did Song Huai go? 】

    [Wifi: Lu Chengze is not here today, it seems that he was called away because of the competition. ] [Yuan: Yes, I don’t want to have a banquet for the three of them tonight, I told them the day before yesterday. 】【DaDaDaDaDa: Isn't it about the game? I remember it used to be held before the game. [Li Gu: That's why you can see Li Ziqing and Lu Chengze in the same frame again! Enemies who fell in love and killed each other have become partners who support and depend on each other! .It's so good! ] [The rest of my life: Damn, how come there are so many messy cp fans in this building, slipping away. Song Huai did not come during the mechanical theory course. When the leaders inspected in the afternoon, the principal's office came to invite Lu Mian. Lu Mian spent the main time in the military department these days, and the principal did not expect Lu Mian to come.

    Unexpectedly, the admiral, who is all-powerful, really agreed.

    When inspecting the door of Song Huaiban, Lu Mian pretended to inadvertently glanced into the class along the line of sight.