Chapter 28

An hour later, Song Huai and others arrived at Sesterven.

    The temperature of Sestven Star is much lower than that of Capital Star. Song Huailai was asked by his secretary before, so he brought two more coats. But the coats are in the box at the moment, and the box is still in check.

    Song Huai shivered when he clicked the spaceship.

    Li Ziqing on the side saw that he put his coat on Song Huai.

    "I don't need it, you can keep it for yourself."

    Li Ziqing knew very well about the weather of Sestervenus, so he prepared a coat in advance: "It doesn't matter, I am much stronger than you. You can wear it first. When the dormitory has heating, you can take it off and pay for it. Give me."

.Li Ziqing's body is indeed much stronger than Song Huai. Song Huai looked at the other person who was half a head taller than him, thinking in his heart: This world is really unfair, and that's it for Lu Mian and Lu Chengze. Why Li Ziqing The protagonist is also more popular than him.

    After that, Lu Chengze darkened his eyes when he saw Song Huai wearing other men's coats.

    This time, all colleges and universities of Capital Star are conducting closed training camps at Sesterven Star. This year, Capital Star has applied for another six universities and more than a dozen contestants. As a result, one dormitory just right for each person is not enough to live in.

    For the sake of fairness, the schools that require two people and one dormitory are selected by lottery. In other words, each school originally has three dormitories, and the selected schools can only be allocated to two.

    By coincidence, Hanriks was drawn.

.Each dormitory needs to count the specific list of students who will be admitted, and the staff of the organizer urged a few words.

    Mr. Zheng, the leader of Hanrix, asked: "The three of you can discuss how to live."

    Because of his identity as a mermaid, Song Huai didn't want to live with others in his heart. Besides, he knows very well that this kind of plot appeared not to match the protagonist's attack and the protagonist's suffering!

    While Song Huai was replenishing the plot, Lu Chengze and Li Ziqing over there were already surging.

    Li Ziqing touched Song Huai's arm affectionately: "With a cub, let's live together."

    When Lu Chengze heard this, his face turned black.

    He walked to Song Huai, lowered his waist slightly, and bewitched Song Huai with his usual gentle voice: "Dudu, don't you want to live with Brother Chengze?"

    Song Huai:? ? ?

.Li Ziqing sneered and looked at Lu Chengze with a provocative look: "I am in the same class and at the same table with the cub. The two are very familiar with each other. Of course it's better to live together, isn't it, Teacher Zheng?"

    When he said this, he emphasized "very familiar in all aspects".

    Teacher Zheng: "Student Li said something reasonable, Song Huai, or you--"

    Before speaking, Teacher Zheng was interrupted by Lu Chengze again.

    Lu Chengze smiled unabatedly, but when he looked at Li Ziqing, his eyes were carelessly friendly: "In this way, Dudu and I grew up together. He likes to wear small animal pajamas. When brushing his teeth, he must use warm water and sleep. He likes to hug things when he is. I know all his little habits in life. Dudu, live with brother, right?"