Chapter 8

"Song Huai, here!"

    On the weekend, Gu Yang and Song Huai made an appointment to hang out together.

    Since Song Huai was hit by a basketball in the hospital last time, and Gu Yang visited the hospital once, the two have not seen each other for several days.

    At this meeting, Gu Yang gave Song Huai a bear hug.

    Gu Yang is Song Huai’s junior high school classmate. The two have similar interests. They can wear a pair of trousers. Except for summer and winter vacations, this is the first time they have been apart for so long.

    "Let me take a good look, has my son lost weight."

    Song Huai:...

    Although Gu Yang owes a bit of his mouth and has a carefree personality, he is a man of righteousness and loves to stand out for his friends. Because of Song Huai's affairs, Gu Yang had been against Li Ziqing. In addition, his own character is more public, he likes to cause trouble, and he often offends people. So after Song Huai's death, Gu Yang didn't end well.

.Thinking of this, Song Huai looked at this good friend in front of him, feeling a little sorrowful.

    Gu Yang's hand swayed in front of his eyes: "Just get hit by the ball, you won't be really silly."

    Song Huai sneered: "No matter how stupid it is, it is better than a person who scores 7 in the math test."

    Even if the multiple-choice questions choose all c, it won't be seven points in the test.

    Gu Yang rejoiced: "If you are pregnant, you know that it hurts others, that's all right."

    Song Huai originally wanted to move himself for three seconds, but he was unsuccessful in moving, and rolled his eyes.

    "Why did you come out to go shopping today? I think you haven't come to class for half a month. People who don't know think you are in confinement."

    Song Huai felt that he had already spoken enough, but it was obvious that things were gathered by kind and people were divided by groups, and Gu Yang was also a leader in conversation.

.Speaking of confinement, Song Huai suddenly thought that he is a mermaid, and the mermaid family can get pregnant and give birth. After he and Lu Mian get married, relying on his and Lu Mian's excellent genes, he will definitely be able to give birth to a cute baby fish. .

    Huh, huh.

    Shy.

    Gu Yang next to him was horrified: "I'm going to be pregnant, do you have a fever or are you pregnant? How come your face is suddenly red and you are still smiling..."

    His grades were poor and his vocabulary was really not enough. He racked his brains to come up with a sentence: "Laughing so ups and downs, grinning."

    Very good, the moving value has dropped to zero percent.

    "You can shut up."

    Two people walked into the mall one sentence by one sentence: "I'm pregnant, why did you suddenly think of buying clothes?"

    In fact, Song Huai didn't come out this time to buy clothes for himself, he wanted to send something to Lu Mian. .But now that there is no word in the character, coupled with Lu Mian's relatively sensitive identity, and Gu Yang is a big horn who eats carrots and cares less... For various reasons, Song Huai decided to hide this from him first.

    "Just... just take a look."

    The clothing store in the mall just happened to have a lot of new styles. Song Huai looks good with a tall skeleton. He has competed with models in any suit. When Gu Yang saw the one he liked, he bought several sets.