Chapter 1

In the white room, the air was filled with a faint smell of disinfectant.

    "Dudu moved, moved."

    "Woo, Dudu, Dudu, how are you doing?"

    The ears are so noisy.

    Song Huai was half-dreaming and half-awake, feeling dizzy and his head hurt.

    After a while, Song Huai opened his eyes and saw his parents and the seven aunts and eight aunts all around him, all expressions of nervousness and worry.

    Song Huai's brain twitched, and he kicked his feet subconsciously. This posture was to give him a funeral.

    Song Huai's gaze wandered all the way, and finally fell on a man with a handsome face and a gentle expression, but his eyes were slightly cold.

    Song Huai's small eyes lit up, and he said, "Brother Chengze." He blurted out.

    He remembered.

.Someone complained to him that he saw Li Ziqing and Lu Chengze in the library together yesterday evening. As Lu Chengze's years of licking dogs, how could Song Huai be so angry. When I was in physical education class today, I originally took Gu Yang to the basketball court to find Li Ziqing's fault. As a result, I couldn't find the fault, and was smashed to the ground by a basketball.

    However, before fainting, Song Huai saw Lu Chengze rushing towards him by pulling away from the crowd. He shook hands and fainted happily. Until he was sent to the hospital, he was still begging to take advantage of the manpower.

    Who is Lu Chengze? The eldest brother next door to Song Huai, the white moonlight that Song Huai admired. Needless to say, his waist is long and thin legs are long, and his face can't be spotted. Song Huai, as a standard face dog, thinks he has been raised by Lu Chengze's face. Lu Chengze not only looks good, but also has good grades. He has won many awards since he was a child. He is a real child of other people's family. .Lu Chengze is two years older than Song Huai, and has been running behind Lu Chengze's buttocks ever since he hit Song Huai's memory.

    The Song couple looked at each other, smiled at each other, and joked: "Dudu is really partial. I can't see my parents when I wake up, so I just call Xiaolu."

    Song Huai was bubbling with beauty in his heart, and suddenly his head was torn in pain.

    A white light flashed in front of him, and something poured in in his mind.

    It turns out that the world in which Song Huai lives is a book, but unfortunately, the protagonist in the book is not him. And the next-door brother Lu Chengze he admired happened to be the protagonist in this book, and he was a cannon fodder who wanted to stalk the protagonist.

    The protagonist in the book is Li Ziqing, the third prince of the empire hidden in the academy. The protagonist's attacking and receiving also developed from the inconsistency at the beginning to the crazy love.

.As the saying goes, there must be a male partner to act as a demon in every relationship, Song Huai happens to be the ignorant male partner in the cannon fodder. In the book, Song Huai not only opposes the protagonist because of the protagonist's attack everywhere, but also shamelessly wants to go to bed with the protagonist during the estrus period, and as a result, he gets into the wrong bed by mistake. In the end, it was revealed that the identity of the mermaid was exposed, and he was forcibly taken away for research and finally died on the operating table. The Song family was also affected by him, and was finally destroyed by the protagonist's halo family.