Chapter 13

"Dudu is back."

    As soon as Song Huai entered the door, she saw Mother Song winking at him.

    He was also wondering why his mother, who usually played mahjong outside, went home so early today.

    Dad's awkward voice came from inside the door: "Dudu is back."

    The strange enthusiasm of his parents today made him aware of something wrong.

    When Song's mother's eyelids were blinking and cramping, Song Huai poked his head slightly and saw the man in the dark green military uniform sitting on the sofa behind the Song family's parents.

    It happened that Lu Myanmar turned his head and his eyes met.

    Song Huai blushed immediately.

    His brain "buzzed", how could Lu Mian be here?

    Grandpa Song greeted, "What are you doing there? Come over and call someone."

    Song Huai walked up to Lu Mian, twisting and twisting in small floral steps.
.Lu Myanmar stood up.

    He was a head higher than Song Huai, and when Song Huai lowered his head, it only reached his chest.

    From this angle, you can just see a thin leather belt extending from Lu Mian from shoulder to waist. Several eye-catching medals are pinned to the belt.

    A corset waist belt draws a thin waist, the legs under the army pants are straight and slender, and the calf is wrapped in leather army boots.

    This was the first time Song Huai saw Lu Mian wearing a formal military uniform. It was-really-so cool!

    The serious military uniform made him feel an irresistible sense of abstinence. Song Huai felt that he was about to suffocate.

    Song Huai was silly looking at Lu Mian in a daze. Mother Song was still reminding him: "Dudu, it's amazing."

.Song Huai recovered his senses and yelled softly, "Admiral, Admiral."

    Lu Myanmar nodded.

    Grandpa Song joked: "Our family Dudu is shy hahahaha, Xiao Lu, this grandson of our family has been faceless since childhood. It's rare to see people shy."

    Song Huai pouted unhappily and accused Grandpa Song with his eyes.

    Grandpa Song laughed and said, "Okay, no jokes. Don't tell me so much. Dudu, you are going to pass the door. How come you still have to call the admiral's admiral?

    Song Huai asked, "If you don't call the general, what do you call?"

    Song father and mother Song looked at each other and smiled: "You can shout whatever you want."

    After Song Huai realized what they meant.

    The little ears are dyed pink.

.Grandpa Song and Mother Song found a reason to walk away, leaving time for them both.

    Song Huai secretly looked up at Lu Mian, feeling a little embarrassed. But he was the little master anyway, and he whispered softly: "Well, that, I'll show you to my room."

    After speaking, Song Huai repented again.

    When Lu Mian came to his house for the first time, he took the initiative to take people to his room. Would it seem that he was particularly unreserved. What if Lu Mian thought he was a random person.