Chapter 3

In a burst of unconscious gasp.

    A tall man walked out slowly from the cabin door. The man was wearing a dark-green military uniform, with long legs wrapped in leather military boots. The buttons were meticulously buttoned to the top, making the whole person more upright. Various epaulettes were embossed on the shoulders, shining under the sun. The outline of his face is biased towards mixed blood, but his pupils are thick black again. A pair of peach blossom eyes were slightly pointed, but their passionate color was cut off because of the long, straight eyelashes like a blade. The cold metal light reflected on his face, making his overly handsome face even colder.

    He is tall enough, with wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs, with almost perfect proportions. Coupled with the face that was as beautiful as a god, it eclipsed the excellent officers around him.

    Lu Myanmar, at the age of seventeen, fought on the battlefield and opened up territory for the empire to resist aggression for fifteen years. .No one could have imagined that the terrifying murder god in the legend would have such an amazing face.

    Zhou Xueying stepped forward and gave a military salute, her eyes were eager, and the unparalleled excitement was suppressed in her words: "Respectfully welcome the Lord Admiral back to the Capital Star."

    Lu Mian has always spoken little, but looking at the former lieutenant who was about to overflow with joy, he only slightly nodded, and looked a little cold.

    Zhou Xueying felt the estrangement from the other side treated equally, and felt a little disappointed in her heart.

    Zhou Xueying hurriedly followed Lu Burma's pace and reported to him Lu Burma's departure from the military headquarters in the past five years.

    Lu Myanmar suddenly stopped: "You are in charge of the Capital Military Region now. You don't need to report these things to me."

    Lu Mian told the adjutant behind him: "Get your car and go to the palace."

    His Majesty the emperor of the empire is waiting for him.

    ·

.Come out from the palace.

    Lu Myanmar’s deputy Iris hurried up to meet him: "Admiral, do you want to go back to the military area now?"

    Lu Mian shook his head: "The Capital Military Region has been given full responsibility to Colonel Zhou. If you have any problems, you can just ask him directly."

    "In addition." Lu Mian stopped, "I have temporarily stepped down, so I don't need to call me general in the future."

    Iris said in astonishment: "Resign, Admiral, is this what your majesty meant?"

    There was no change in Lu Mian's sharp face as a knife, and it seemed that he hadn't touched this arrangement in any way.

    Lu Burma fifteen years in the empire's Southern and Northern Wars. In the Kotavo War five years ago, Lu Burma's mental power was severely damaged. Hiring countless doctors is of no avail. .For the past five years, Lu Myanmar has been training in Puzhaoxing. Recently, his father is about to pass his 70th birthday, and Lu Myanmar's spirit has stabilized a lot during the long-term cultivation. Only then did he return to the capital star.

    After the last war, the Empire signed an armistice treaty with other star regions, and the country is now stable. The imperial emperor let him step down temporarily. And arranged another job for Lu Myanmar.

    Zhou Xueying chased it out: "Admiral!"

    As Lu Mian's closest adjutant, Zhou Xueying and Lu Mian were born and died countless times, but they still didn't know what he was thinking.