Chapter 32

"Hell, how do I think Land Admiral looks in a good mood today."

    Before the mechanical theory course, Gu Yang was chattering.

    When Song Huai came to school this morning, Gu Yang dragged him and said a lot.

    Affected by the fact that Lu Mian didn't call his name to answer questions after worshipping the gods last time, Gu Yang now has a lot of feudal superstitions. Not to mention wearing Buddhist beads on his wrists, he also worshipped a so-called master as a master. Recently, I have become obsessed with taking pictures for others.

    In the past, Lu Mian walked into the classroom with the bell. Today, he came to the classroom before the bell rang for the first time.

    Song Huai looked at the handsome and serious man on the podium. To tell the truth, if he hadn't had a tacit understanding with Lu Mian's boyfriend now, he wouldn't be able to see the change in Lu Mian's expression on the ordinary.

    "How did you tell?" Song Huai asked.

.Gu Yang sighed sadly, and said, "You don't know, because of what happened some time ago, the forum opened a micro-expression analysis post for the land general. Don’t look at the general’s face, but it’s inside. There is also a way. When his lips are straightened, there is something in his heart, and it is likely to be in a bad mood. You see that the corners of his lips are deliberately pressed, but if you look closely, it is a little upturned. That's it. ...The feeling of being in a good mood, but deliberately pressed. Do you understand?"

    Song Huai didn't understand it at first, but after Gu Yang's advice, he suddenly understood.

    It turned out that Lu Mian looked calm, but was he in fact the same in his heart?

    Song Huai looked up at Lu Mian, his eyes met, Song Huai lowered his head slightly, his face flushed.

.There was a thought suddenly in his heart: Did Lu Mian come to the classroom early today because of him.

    The class bell rang, and Song Huai's head was still silly.

    The Lord Admiral standing on the podium lost the sight of looking up at him.

    As usual, Lu Mian turned a page of the book, curled his fingers, and knocked twice on the table. In the dead silence awaiting trial, Lu Mian raised his long eyelashes slightly, and said in a loud voice: "Song Huai, get up and answer this question."

    Song Huai didn't react for a while, and Gu Yang beside him pulled him under the table.

    Song Huai stood up abruptly, and the moment he met Lu Mian, his face instantly turned red, and he couldn't say a word.

    The children started to wander off again.

    Lu Mian stepped down from the podium and walked to Song Huai a few steps.

.At the moment Lu Mian walked towards him, Song Huai seemed to hear nothing, and Lu Mian standing in front of him was left in his eyes. He looked up at each other's closed lips and swallowed unconsciously.

    He secretly licked this mouth yesterday.

    Lu Mian noticed Song Huai's small gesture of swallowing saliva, and looked at the other party's face that flushed abnormally, and the other party's apricot eyes that looked at him for a moment.

    Lu Mian suddenly thought of something.

    The ruthless and self-sufficient Admiral turned his face slightly when he had the idea of ​​avoiding it for the first time.