Chapter 27

At night, Lu Mian stood by the window and blew the cold wind for more than two hours.

    Looking at the darkening night outside, he thought of his sudden impulsive behavior in the living room downstairs more than an hour ago.

    Lu Mian frowned and looked a little confused.

    There seemed to be something out of control in the dark.

    At this moment, there was a knock on the door.

    Lu Mian looked up, it was ten o'clock in the evening.

    He knew that Song Huai was standing outside the door at this moment. And this point in time was when Song Huai came to ask for a goodnight kiss.

    The heart seemed to tremble slightly with the beats.

    Lu Mian's eyes fixed on the doorknob, but he didn't move half of his steps.

    He was waiting, waiting for the knock on the door to pass, waiting for Song Huai to knock on the door to no avail and return to his room.

.After about a minute or so, the knock on the door disappeared, presumably Song Huai thought he had fallen asleep, so he didn't keep knocking on the door.

    Obviously he didn't want to open the door, but now he was waiting for someone to leave, but he was a little upset.

    Lu Mian walked to the door, and after hesitating for a moment, he twisted the doorknob open.

    Song Huai knocked on the door and didn't get a response, thinking that Lu Mian was already asleep.

    He stood in front of the door of the room for a while, feeling a little discouraged. When he was about to go back to the room, suddenly the door in front of him opened.

    Song Huai showed a happy expression, but when he saw Lu Mian's overly cold expression, he converged again.

    Lu Mian looks so fierce.

    Holding a fruit platter in one hand and a glass of water in the other, Song Huai said to Lu Mian: "Auntie said you didn't eat much for dinner, I'm afraid you are hungry, so I cut some fruit for you..And this chrysanthemum tea, I think you are a little angry. This chrysanthemum tea is made by our nanny and aunt at her own home, and the effect of reducing fire is particularly good. "

    The kid thought that his behavior today was because of getting angry, and now he is here to give him chrysanthemum tea.

    Although Lu Mian's heart is indeed a little angry inexplicably.

    The pitch-black eyes rolled over Song Huai's body, and Lu Mian responded in a low voice.

    He took what Song Huai was holding and stood at the door for a while.

    Song Huai clasped his fingers, but did not move further.

    The irritability in my heart rose again, and Lu Mian said: "It's nothing, just rest early."

    When the door was about to close, he grabbed the door frame with both hands.

    Song Huai showed a pair of eyes from the crack in the door, and the eyes naturally showed an innocent look.

.Song Huai said cautiously: "Teacher Niu called me over this morning. I took the exam for a day and won the place to participate in the college competition."

    Song Huai's words seemed to explain today's actions.

    Lu Mian's suffocated mood suddenly improved. But his face remained calm and inviolable: "Congratulations."