Chapter 31

In fact, Song Huai didn't really think that he would hear something like this from Lu Mian. He buckled his fingers and asked shamelessly: "Then why are you here to pick me up?"

    As soon as the words were spoken, both of them were silent.

    When Song Huai and Lu Mian's sights touched, it was as if there was an electric collision, and the two involuntarily glanced at their faces.

    There was an ambiguous silence here.

    Only the secretary brushed the screen blankly, and continued to say something shockingly endless: "Admiral, tomorrow the temperature of Sestervenus will be 10 to 16 degrees Celsius during the day and three to six degrees Celsius at night, and the southerly wind will be 3 to 4. "

    Song Huai cast a suspicious look.

    The secretary said, "Oh, since the day the lady went to Sestervan, the admiral asked me to record the weather of Sestervan every day. You see, this is the screenshot I send to the admiral every day."

.Song Huai took the communicator from him, swiped it a few times, and showed eleven screenshots of the weather in the region of Sesterven.

    Lu Mian coughed twice, and gave the secretary a cold look, and motioned him to shut up with his eyes.

    The secretary flinched like a quail, and then closed his mouth.

    Song Huai's two small faces flushed, and a pair of apricot eyes looked at Lu Mian for an instant. But when Lu Mian saw it, he was embarrassed again.

    Song Huai buried his blushing face in the little rabbit Lu Mian had prepared for him.

    ·

    It was almost early morning when I returned from the Star of Sesterven and returned to the villa of the Capital Star.

    The secretary sent Song Huai's luggage to the room and left.

    Obviously, he was very sleepy, but because of the sudden excitement, Song Huai tossed in bed and couldn't fall asleep.

.His little heart kept beating wildly.

    Lu Mian gave him a little rabbit, secretly checked the weather, and found a reason to pick him up. Does Lu Mian like him?

    That's what he meant!

    Song Huai rolled around on the bed like chicken blood, kicking his feet from time to time. If it weren't for being afraid of noisy landing, he could have a high-pitched groundhog screaming now.

    On the other side, the Admiral who returned to the room waited patiently in the room.

    Seeing that the clock was almost pointing to the early morning, there was still no movement at the door of his room.

    Song Huaigang came back from the training camp, so he should be asleep now.

    Lu Mian endured it, but in the end he couldn't hold it back.

    He walked out of the room door, just in time to hear a "boom" from Song Huai's room.

    It was like the sound of something falling to the ground.

.Lu Mian banged the door: "Song Huai?"

    Hearing the movement outside the door, Song Huai, who had just accidentally rolled his head and fell off the bed because of too much excitement, climbed up from the ground.

    When he saw the kid appearing in front of him in the familiar rabbit pajamas, Lu Mian's momentum just shot the door suddenly weakened by half.