Chapter 25

In the dressing room, a beam of light fell straight from the ceiling.

    Looking into a snow-white carcass/body, Lu Myanmar's eyes almost dazzled.

    At this moment, Song Huai was sitting on the ground with his upper body naked, and the part below his waist was blocked by the bench.

    The light hit Song Huaiguang's naked skin. His skin was delicate and smooth, and the dim light engulfed in a strange and charming color.

    Hearing the movement, Song Huai turned his head abruptly. His bare snow-white skin was faintly pink. His apricot eyes seemed to have fallen into stars, and the ends of his eyes were flushed.

    Lu Mian's throat tightened, and it wasn't until the line of sight of Shang Song Huai that he withdrew his gaze in a gloomy manner.

    "Hug, sorry." This is the first time Lu Myanmar has squatted in more than 30 years.

    The imperial admiral looked away awkwardly, his fingers were over the wide open door, and the rest was blocked by his body.

.In this way, people on the outside cannot see the inside.

    Lu Mian turned his face away, not looking at Song Huai, his eyes fell on the door frame.

    "Is there anything I can help?"

    Song Huai-his face is about to turn red into persimmon cakes: "No, no need."

    Lu Mian's gaze shifted to the side uncontrollably, and when he was about to deviate from the door frame, he suddenly retracted it. Try to keep calm and say: "I'm waiting for you outside, call me if you have any questions, I'm always there."

    "good."

    Song Huai almost shrank himself into a ball.

    Lu Mian turned around and closed the door.

    Song Huai's face was flushed.

    At the same time, he was relieved for his wit—sigh.

.Just now the tail was too late to change back. Fortunately, he fell from the chair with a clever idea, blocked the tail, and approached in order to prevent the opponent from being suspicious. Song Huai hurriedly took off his school uniform and t-shirt.

    It's just that he didn't expect that the person who came in would be Lu Myanmar.

    Song Huai held his face, the heat on his face-it didn't go down.

    Even his golden fish tail shook a few excitedly.

    Outside.

    Some people wanted to enter the locker room, but when they saw Lu Mian outside the door, they didn't dare to enter.

    Lu Mian stood outside like a god.

    Seeing someone approaching, his gaze swept lightly, and the latter was so frightened that he didn't dare to move forward half a minute.

    Lu Mian looked down at the time for a few minutes, five minutes, ten minutes...

    Why didn't Song Huai come out yet?

.Thinking of the scene just now, Lu Mian's throat suddenly burned a bit, and he clenched his fist and coughed uncomfortably.

    At this time, the door was opened from the inside.

    Lu Mian lowered his head and looked at Song Huai, who was poking his head out of the door.

    After a brief look at each other, both of them looked away tacitly.