Chapter 34

Song Huai walked into the bathroom, because his blush was so bad that others took a few more glances.

    Song Huai hurriedly hid in the compartment and locked the door behind him.

    In the enclosed space, Song Huai's body was already hot as if he had been fished out of boiling water.

    Breathing began to harden.

    The most important thing is that he feels that his fish's tail is about to be exposed out of control.

    Song Huai sat down on the toilet, weak and weak. He gritted his teeth and braced, tears falling down...

    No, no, no, no here.

    The hot feeling of detachment and control swept over Song Huai like a sea wave, slowly corroding every nerve and every cell of his from head to toe, from body to consciousness.

    Song Huai bit his lip, restraining himself from groaning.

    His lips were already red, but now they are about to bleed even more.

.When Lu Mian walked into the bathroom, only one man was washing his hands at the sink.

    The air is filled with a sweet smell of sea breeze, if there is no one.

    Ordinary people cannot smell this smell.

    Suddenly, there was a muffled snort in the bathroom. Although the sound was short, it was too ambiguous.

    The passers-by who were about to go out after washing their hands stopped, and immediately frightened away by Lu Mian's eyes.

    Years of keen instinct allowed Lu Mian to make a judgment in an instant. He quickly placed the sign that was being repaired behind the door at the door, and then locked the door to the bathroom.

    There was another scream.

    Lu Mian followed the sound to the closed door, then knocked on the door: "Song Huai, are you inside?"

    Behind the door suddenly quieted down.

.Lu Mian's brows tightened, he said patiently: "It's me, Lu Mian."

    In the compartment, Song Huai, who was enduring desperately, seemed to hear Lu Mian's voice in a trance.

    Well. No, I can't be seen by Lu Myanmar in this way.

    He had just been with Lu Mian for two days, and Lu Mian finally became his boyfriend. What if the other party hates him when they see him like this?

    Song Huai said in tears: "I, I'm fine."

    Lu Mian outside the door frowned deeper when he heard Song Huai's cry.

    The knock on the door was changed to a slap on the door: "Open the door!"

    Song Huai huddled in the corner, his mind chaotic by the burning heat of his body.

    "Well."

    Suddenly, the air quieted down.

    Lu Mian outside the door heard Song Huai's cry.

.His heart also hurt for a moment like a needle stick.

    Lu Mian said in a cold voice: "You lean to the side, don't stand behind the door."

    A few seconds later, the door was kicked open with a bang.

    Seeing the scene inside the door clearly, Lu Mian's heart sore uncontrollably, but the moment he saw Song Huai's head up.