Chapter 12

[Kunba Xuanku Yang Shao: You didn't come last time, and the surname Li asked you about it. 】

【Kunba Xuanku Yang Shao: But don’t worry, I didn’t tell him anything. He asked what kind of you could be. He smashed you into the hospital last time. If he dares to do anything to you, you can tell me.]

Song Huai can already imagine how bad Gu Yang's attitude towards Li Ziqing was at that time.

    It's over.

    When the class bell rang, Li Ziqing stepped in. As a top student, he always has to enjoy some privileges. Lao Liu saw it but didn't see it: "Everyone, turn the book to page 23."

    Song Huai used to laugh at Li Ziqing for this kind of thing, saying that he was contempt of school rules, and he knew that he would flatter his teacher.

    Later Song Huai learned that the reason why Li Ziqing always stepped on the spot to attend class was because he needed to work outside to earn his living expenses.

.In order to make Song Huai happy, Gu Yang asked him to investigate this matter and used it to laugh at Li Ziqing.

    Song Huai, who learned of the plot, finally understood now that the other party was actually not only hard and hard, but also a model of eugenics. Li Ziqing's actual identity is the imperial prince hidden in the academy. The plot does not explain exactly why Li Ziqing did this.

    Song Huai guessed that there was a high probability that the royal family was fighting. For example, Li Ziqing was actually not favored by the prince. In order to avoid the pursuit of his elder brother and younger brother, he kept his name incognito here.

    Anyway, the nine o'clock stalls in the evening are played like this.

    Thinking about it this way, Song Huai couldn't help casting a sympathetic look at him.

    Li Ziqing's eyes flashed when he saw Song Huai in the seat.

    When he sat down next to Song Huai, many students in the class were paying attention to this side.

.Song Huai and Li Ziqing didn't deal with each other in a day or two. This time the teacher arranged their positions together. Now there is a good show to watch.

    It's a pity that Song Huai had already foreseen the "story" in advance, so naturally he would no longer be stupid enough to oppose the protagonist of this world.

    A class passed without incident.

    When the get out of class was over, Li Ziqing finally couldn't collapse.

    Song Huai actually watched him a whole class! He blushed at the sight.

    Li Ziqing thought that the other party had come up with another way to rectify him, but Song Huai said to him softly, "I was not good in the past, so let's write it off in the future."

    Li Ziqing was stunned. He rubbed his eyes several times before he was sure that the person in front of him was really Song Huai.

    He moved manually, and finally resisted the urge to test if the opponent had a fever.

.Song Huai is cute and soft when he speaks. Looking at him like this now, it's hard not to make people feel relieved.

    Li Ziqing was a little uncomfortable being stared at by the other party. He looked away calmly and squatted and said, "It's okay. I accidentally smashed you into the hospital last time. I haven't apologized to you yet."

    Song Huai had long known that the protagonist was kind-hearted, and when he heard that it was okay, he smiled sweetly at Li Zi.

    The good show was not seen, and everyone disappeared.