Chapter 29

Song Huaiwo cried to Lu Mian on the bed for a long time.

He was not such a strong person at first, and tears broke when he saw Lu Mian, and he couldn't bear it anymore.

After crying until the tears were dry, Song Huai looked at Lu Mian's increasingly unsightly expression on the screen, and finally realized his gaffe.

"I'm sorry." Song Huai got up, wiped tears with the screen on his back, his voice still choked uncontrollably.

He tried to dry his crying face. When he turned his head, his eyes, nose, and even his face were still red. After crying, his voice became softer and softer: "Am I too useless."

Lu Mian on the other side of the screen looked at Song Huai's appearance, and the position of his heart throbbed unstoppably, his heart was extremely depressed, but for a while, he couldn't figure out why he felt this way.

."You are already very strong." Lu Mian paused. After speaking, he realized something and immediately relaxed his clenched brows.

"Really?" Song Huai originally thought that a person like Lu Mian would dislike such a weak and incompetent himself.

"Yeah." Lu Mian nodded solemnly. "The college competition is originally a competition between the best talents in the empire. You have not participated in other types of knowledge competitions in advance. It is very reluctant to send you directly to experience the highest difficulty. "

"the most important is--"

"What is it?" Song Huai stared at him with a pair of apricot eyes open.

"Don't doubt yourself, Song Huai." In the process of getting along, Lu Mian rarely called Song Huai's name directly, but every time he spoke, Song Huai had a particularly solemn and solemn feeling, which made him involuntarily want to straighten his back in solemnity. Sincerely, "You have to believe in yourself."

.Lu Myanmar paused for two shots and continued: "I believe you too."

In just five words, it is more inspiring than any word of encouragement in the world, and more beautiful than any word of love in the world.

Song Huai reddened his ears unconsciously: Did Lu Mian know he was so foul?

Song Huai, who was originally Yan Baba, squeezed his fists: "I know! I will work hard, and I won't lose face!"

Wait, how come this sentence sounds like a confession!

"I mean, I'll be better."

Lu Mian nodded, seeming not to realize the meaning of Song Huai's words just now.

It's 11 o'clock in the evening for Sesterven Star, and the Capital Star is more than one o'clock in the morning.

Song Huai said, "Is it late at your place?"

Lu Mian only noticed the time.

.Song Huaiyi reluctantly said: "Then you can rest early."

Song Huai looked at Lu Mian on the screen, and Lu Mian was also looking at him.

The two looked at each other speechlessly for about two minutes. Song Huai was still reluctant to hang up. He suddenly thought, "By the way, is your cold gone?"

"It's alright."

Lu Mian in the screen was wearing simple home clothes, his complexion was still white, but he was no longer sick. His brows and eyes are handsome, as if he was fabricated by God himself, and he was ingenious.