Chapter 7

When Song Huai woke up, he was thirsty, and there was a burning sensation in his lower body.

    water. He wants water.

    Song Huai stumbled out of bed and crawled all the way into the bathtub in the bathroom. He didn't slow down until he was soaking in the water.

    The bathtub in the bathroom is so big that the big Song Huai can swim in it.

    "Huh--" Song Huai drilled out of the water, and his lower body had completely turned into a golden fish tail. The scales of the fish were closely arranged, reflecting the colorful lights in the water, which was very beautiful.

    Approaching adulthood, his body has begun to be affected by the estrus period. What can I do if he is eighteen in three months.

    Song Huai touched his tail once, and it took a long time for the burning sensation to go down.

    After solving the physiological problem, Song Huai suddenly recalled what happened when he drank the fragment last night.

.He vaguely remembered that not only did he coquettishly roll around in front of Lu Mian yesterday, he also vomited on Lu Mian in the end.

    When he vomited, Lu Mian had a darker expression on his face than Yan Wangye.

    Oops

    Song Huai hugged Xiaoyu's head, would Lu Mian hate him?

    Song Huai lay down in the bathtub, feeling that he was already a dead fish.

    Song Huai was a little bit lost in his heart, and felt melancholy in everything.

    Even when I went downstairs to have breakfast, my whole body was still surviving.

    In the original plot, he retired from Lu Mian's marriage, so the Lu family's revenge will follow.

    Now that something like this has happened, if Lu Mian gets angry and thinks he is a dirty fish, don't want him. Will the two of them still tie up? Lu Mian would not always hate him for this matter.

.The more Song Huai thinks about it, the more he feels that it is disadvantageous to go to school. But who would have thought that the old man should be so good-looking, it was too foul. He made a standard-looking dog move his lust, and it ended up with such a thing.

    The fish is hopeless.

    Since he went downstairs, the Song family had been paying attention to Song Huai's expression.

    Grandpa Song is completely a devil who spoils his grandson: "Who upsets our family?"

    Song Huai sighed, but looked at Grandpa sadly. A face of unlovable life.

    Because of Song Huai’s marriage, the seven aunts and eight aunts of the Song family gathered in the Song family early in the morning. Liu Xiaomeng put down his knife and fork when he saw it. He said, “You were taken away by the surname Lu last night. Did he bully you? ?"

    Song Huai thought to himself: I think he bullied me.

.He also really couldn't figure it out. Is his skin not white enough, his face is not thick enough, his butt is not curled enough, or his tea art is not in place? Why Lu Mian didn't like him.

    Although he is not a naughty butt tender model, he is a naughty tender fish anyway.

    Song Huai did not speak, biting his fork and sighing.

    The Song family looked at each other.

    Mother Song tentatively asked: "Dudu, you really don't like General Land, so we will withdraw all the dowry gifts we received this morning."