Chapter 35

Dead still.

    For a while, there was no sound in the bathroom except for the sloshing water in the bathtub.

    Song Huai was anxious.

    The shirt on his upper body has been completely wetted, and it is wetly attached to his body to outline the outline of his body.

    Song Huai leaned his head against the edge of the bathtub, grievingly and crying again: "You, don't you want to touch the toot of the fish's tail?"

    The dark and dense color of Lu Mian's eyes was pressed down by him again. He lowered his eyelashes and squatted down on one knee in front of the bathtub in an unusually religious posture.

    Lu Mian's throat rolled several times, and his voice became extremely hoarse because of the desire/look of the impact: "How to touch it?"

    Song Huai shyly grabbed Lu Mian's hand and placed it on his little tail to guide the landing Mian, blushing, and said, "Just, just touch it like this."

.The atmosphere was like honey filled with sugar, and it was very thick and ambiguous.

    Lu Mian followed the lines of the fish's tail scales, stroking it up and down.

    This was the first time Song Huai was touched by someone other than himself, which felt strange and comfortable.

    There was a thin cocoon on Lu Mian's fingertips, which aroused a shudder.

    Seeing a comfortable expression on Song Huai's face, Lu Mian's voice became deeper and deeper: "Is it enough?"

    Song Huai's face flushed, "No, not enough."

    He stretched his hand around Lu Mian's neck, pressed his cheek to the other's side neck, and breathed in Lu Mian's ear quietly: "Mom, Mom said that when you are in heat/estrus, this is not enough."

    If Song Huai's eyes were still innocent, it would be hard not to make people suspect that this was his deliberate temptation.

.Lu Mian's fingers stroking the tail of the fish couldn't help but tremble slightly, but he lowered his eyes, as if turning a deaf ear to Song Huai's words.

    For a while, Song Huai's uncontrollable low gasp was left in the bathroom.

    After a long time, Song Huai's legs changed back.

    Lu Mian carefully dried him, and after drying his hair with a hairdryer, he carried him back to the bed.

    Song Huai's face was flushed and nestled in the quilt, only a pair of black grape-like eyes were seen dribblingly at Lu Mian.

    The alarm clock by the bedside rang, it was already seven o'clock in the morning.

    Usually at this time, they have eaten breakfast downstairs and are ready to go to school.

    The secretary sent a text message, Lu Mian bowed his head and turned back, then turned his eyes to Song Huai.

    The jade-shaped child was lying in his bed, looking at him innocently.
.Lu Mian said, "I will ask for leave for you today. You stay at home and rest. I will come back early today. Can you?"

    The body that had been in heat was very weak and weak. Although Song Huai hoped that Lu Mian could stay with him, he did not want Lu Mian to be a faint lord who coveted beauty.

    Song Huai nodded obediently.

    When Lu Mian turned to leave, he stopped suddenly, then turned around, walked to Song Huai, slowly bent down, and kissed Song Huai's forehead.