His Adam's apple rolled twice more uncontrollably.

    At this moment, Song Huai was curled up in the corner in a self-protective posture, his flax curly hair was slightly sweaty. It is summer, and he is wearing refreshing white short sleeves, and the exposed skin is full of strange powder.

    Hearing the movement, Song Huai raised his head slightly, his biting lip was about to drip red. And those apricot eyes were filled with a layer of wet mist, and when they looked up at Lu Mian, they had a hazy feeling.

    "Well.".Seeing that it was Lu Mian, Song Huai opened his mouth to say something, but a groan overflowed with one lips.

    He hurriedly covered his mouth.

    Lu Mian immediately saw Song Huai's abnormality. He stretched out his hand to wipe Song Huai's tears, but when he touched the opponent's skin, Lu Mian shrank his hand from the heat.

    "Song Huai." Lu Mian's voice was dry and dumb, even his eyes darkened a few times, "You have been drugged."

    Song Huai could no longer hear what Lu Mian was talking about, he only knew that he was uncomfortable now.

    The remaining reason has always supported him not to let himself show his little tail here, but the estrus period is too unbearable.

    Song Huai was about to be driven crazy by this feeling. He was a squeamish character, and he couldn't help it when he saw Lu Mian. Tears fell like broken pearls.

.Lu Mian slowly squatted down in front of him, stretched out his hand to hug him.

    The familiar smell of camphor after the rain swept through Song Huai's senses, alleviating his tight burning sensation.

    Song Huai stretched out his hand, wrapped it around the person's waist, and began to cry softly.

    Every time Song Huai got close, Lu Mian's back stiffened, and this time - Lu Mian lowered his eyelashes to suppress the dark color under his eyes.

    His hand was suspended in the air, and after hesitating for a while, it landed on Song Huai's back.

    Song Huai cried in a low voice in his arms for a while, and suddenly started to rub against him.

    Aware of Song Huai's movements, Lu Mian froze.

    "Song Huai." The imperial admiral pushed people away with unparalleled self-control.

.Having lost the object of his dawdle, Song Huai raised his head dissatisfiedly, his mouth pouted, and his watery eyes made him feel extremely wronged.

    "It hurts me, you hurt me. The beautiful brother is so painful and beeping." The child's voice at this moment is not only soft, but also has a touch of coquetry, which makes people unable to resist.

    "Dudu." Lu Mian's eyes were sinking to dripping water under his unconscious teasing. He restrained the commotion/driving/itching sensation in his throat: "You have Chinese medicine, I will take you to the hospital."

    Song Huai couldn't understand anything. He was uncomfortable and wronged now. Why did his good-looking brother refuse to hug him anymore.

    He kept rubbing against Lu Mian.

    The next second, his body suddenly hung in the air, and Song Huai was held in his arms by Lu Mian.

.Song Huai put his arms around Lu Mian's neck, rubbing his cheeks against Lu Mian's chin and neck.

    Lu Mian was agitated by Song Huai's actions, but he was still calm on the surface.

    Lu Mian took off his coat and put it on Song Huai, so that no one would see the child's current appearance.