Song Huai's attention just now was on writing a small note to Li Ziqing, and he didn't even listen to the lecture.

    "Song Huai, please answer this question."

    Song Huai cast his eyes on Li Ziqing for help.

    If it were in the past, Li Zi would have written the answer in the morning and secretly showed it to him.

.But today Li Ziqing sat with an indifferent expression, glanced coldly in the middle, and then averted his gaze indifferently.

    Song Huai drooped his head, feeling extremely wronged in his heart: "Yes, I'm sorry teacher, I don't know."

    Soon after, Song Huai received a few criticisms and was fined to stand for half a class.

    The next section is physical education. In the past, the physical education was Song Huai, Gu Yang, and Li Ziqing to go to the playground together.

    Gu Yang stayed in his seat for a few minutes, and when he walked over to find Song Huai, Li Ziqing had already left.

    Gu Yang finally smelled something wrong: "What's wrong with you?"

    Song Huai thought for a while. If he told Gu Yang why Li Ziqing had trouble with him, Gu Yang would have to ask who he was in love with.

.And now he and Lu Mian have just begun to fall in love, and Gu Yang is a big speaker. In order not to be extravagant, Song Huai can only keep the reason in his heart.

    "It was during the training camp, it was a bit unpleasant."

    ·

    In physical education class.

    Li Ziqing rarely played badminton with Song Huai Gu Yang, but Lu Chengze came over instead.

    "Dudu, brother play badminton with you, right?"

    Song Huai doesn't know how to play basketball, and he plays badminton the most in physical education. Lu Chengze has always looked down on the sport of badminton. Song Huai invited him to play badminton together. Lu Chengze said that only girls would play badminton.

    During the training camp some time ago, it was not the first time that Lu Chengze collapsed. Song Huai was not surprised.

.Gu Yang on the side was very vigilant, and he didn't give Lu Chengze any face: "Oh, school grass, you have a sex change? You used to say that playing badminton is very low." Gu Yang talked about this. Annoyed, Song Huai was sad for a long time because of Lu Chengze's words. He hadn't played badminton in a semester.

    Lu Chengze apparently recalled this episode, his face was ugly for a moment: "I'm sorry Dudu, that was what my brother said nonsense before, don't be angry, how about my brother playing with you?"

    "Good, your mother!" Gu Yang said irritably, "We don't want to take care of you! Are you pregnant?"

    Song Huai gave him a thumbs up appreciatively.

    Lu Chengze:...

    Song Huai and Gu Yang wanted to leave. Lu Chengze reluctantly grabbed Song Huai with his hands, but before he could hold anyone, he was stopped by Li Ziqing, who had been paying attention to the situation.

.Lu Chengze curled his eyebrows to break free from Li Ziqing and pulled his hand: "What are you doing Li Ziqing?"

    Song Huai looked at Li Ziqing: "Qing Qing."

    Li Ziqing glanced at Song Huai without speaking, and dragged Lu Chengze to the other side.

    Song Huai wanted to keep up, but it was a matter between the protagonist's attack and accepting. After thinking for a moment, Song Huai still didn't keep up.

    ·

    After the physical education class, Li Ziqing never returned to the classroom.

    Song Huai was also absent-minded in those few classes.

    When school was over, Mr. Niu called him to the office and said a few words.

    When Song Huai came out of the office, he found that Lu Mian had sent him a message.

    Two in a row, one ten minutes ago and one five minutes ago.

    [My subject: Is school over? 】

    [My object: waiting for you in the old place. 】

.Seeing this news, all the depression and unhappiness in my heart disappeared.

    old place.

    Lu Mian was talking about a secret location that only the two of them knew.

    Song Huai couldn't stop grinning, and replies to Lu Mian.

    [Dudududududu: Teacher Niu has delayed looking for me for some time, I will go out immediately! At the end, he thought for a while, and sent another kiss picture.

    Suddenly, a shadow blocked him.

    Song Huai looked up and saw Li Ziqing, who had disappeared for two classes, staring at him condensedly.

    And Li Ziqing in front of him had obvious wounds and bruises on his face. At first glance, he was fighting with someone.

    Song Huai said nervously, "What's wrong with you? Who beat you?"

    Li Ziqing brought Song Huai's worries into his eyes, and his heart pierced even more.

.He couldn't help thinking of last night, watching Song Huai walk out of the venue alone.

    Li Ziqing sat pretending to be calm, listening to the boring speech on stage.

    ten minutes.

    His eyes kept peeking in the direction of the door.

    fifteen minutes.

    He couldn't sit still.

    twenty minutes.

    Li Ziqing couldn't hold back anymore and ran out to find Song Huai.

    Unexpectedly, he looked around and finally ran to the gate.

    But just in time to witness Song Huai rushing into the arms of others.