"Listen to the class seriously, sit down."

    Gu Yang at his side grabbed Song Huai again, and the latter returned to his original position in a daze.

    Song Huai finally forced himself to concentrate on listening to the class, and don't always have his thoughts drifting away.

.However, several times in the next, Lu Mian looked up at Song Huai before asking the question. After staring at each other, the former quickly looked away and asked others to get up to answer the question.

    After class, the cp post on the school forum went crazy again.

    [Meng Xixier: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the latest news, the land general really ordered his good student to answer questions today, and he ordered Song Huai's name as soon as the class started! But I don't know what happened to Song Huai, blushing and unable to tell. Do you know what happened in the end? ] [Ning’s husband’s wife’s little salted fish:? Ten laps in the playground? 】

    [Liang Shangyan: Pay attention upstairs, this is a good cp post, the host must be sugary to say so! 】【Purple: At the scene, the admiral actually said to Song Huai, "Listen to the class seriously, sit down"】【Beauties have to wear lipstick:? What's wrong with this sentence? Isn't it normal? 】【.Puff puff puff puff: I haven't taken a mechanical theory course when I saw it upstairs] [Boom: That's right! This sentence may be normal to other teachers, but it is normal here on land! Haven't you heard the feeling of petting! The most important thing is that those who didn't answer the Admiral's question before were either copying books or penalizing them to run away! Why does Song Huai have nothing! Let him sit down! ] [Vixeru: Hee hee hee, it's hitting it, it's hitting it! 】

    [Red Peanut Flower: Let me tell you one more weird thing. After Song Huai was obviously in a bad state, General Land never called him up again, and I also noticed that the two of them looked at each other several times in class. This is the first time I saw the land will look away! 】【Vitality Girl Pot Depot: Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! My fairy tale CP is true! Coming back from the large classroom, Song Huai sat in his seat, leaned his head on the table, and brushed the cp stickers on his forum under the table.

.The details that he hadn't even noticed were picked out by everyone using a magnifying glass.

    When Song Huai looked at the analysis points of these knocked sugars, he felt a little strange in his heart, and was amazed by everyone's brains, but at the same time he couldn't help but bubbling with beauty.

    He didn't even notice that these actions Lu Mian did had so many meanings.

    When Song Huai was able to look energetically, he heard a cold voice above his head: "Thank you, please."

    Song Huai raised his head and saw Li Ziqing, who had returned from other elective courses, staring at him blankly.

    Song Huai stood up and made room for him.

    Li Ziqing took a deep look at him, then didn't give him another look, passed by Song Huai, and sat back in his seat.

.In the next class, the teacher asked to discuss in groups of two at the same table. Li Ziqing kept bowing his head to do his own affairs without discussing with Song Huai.

    Song Huai thought that Li Ziqing was still angry and found someone behind his back, and refused to tell him.

    Song Huai wrote a small note and passed it to Li Ziqing.

    [Sorry, don't be angry. 】

    There is also a cute pig head painted on the back.

    But before the note passed the 38th line that Li Ziqing piled up with books, Song Huai was called by the teacher.