Song Huai looked at him expectantly.

    Lu Mian was a little burnt by his gaze for no reason. After two seconds of silence, he added: "I wish you a good grade."

    It's really a piece of wood.

    Song Huai was a little angry.

    He said: "This time the time is very tight. Teacher Niu said that we are going to Sesterven Star for closed training for ten days."

    Sesterven Star is adjacent to the Capital Star, not far away, which is only a few hours' voyage.

.But-Lu Mian suddenly thought that this also meant that Song Huai was leaving for ten days.

    Song Huai didn't say anything further, but still pulled the door frame with both hands, staring at Lu Mian nonchalantly for a moment, as if he had something to say.

    After pondering for a moment, Lu Mian stepped aside: "You come in."

    Song Huai followed in, Lu Mian put the things in his hands on the table, and then walked to the huge row of summer vacations, and found the information from a long time ago according to the order.

    "These are the notes I took when I participated in the competition, but I don't know if I can use it now."

    As the best student of Hanrix, Lu Mian once represented Hanrix in the competition and achieved the first place without any suspense.

    Song Huai held Lu Mian's notebook in his arms and turned a few pages carefully.

    Well. .It doesn't matter if a person is good-looking, even the characters are good-looking so foul. It's like it's printed from a copybook.

    Lu Mian stood next to Song Huai patiently, and saw that Song Huai hadn't moved for a long time.

    He took the initiative to ask: "Is there anything else?"

    Song Huai held the notebook and shook his head: "No more."

    Lu Mian lowered his eyelids, hiding the expression in his eyes.

    Song Huai hesitated and didn't want to leave. When he lingered to the door, he turned around and said to Lu Mian, "I will leave early tomorrow. I will go for ten days."

    "Yeah." Without Song Huai's reminder, Lu Mian was already feeling bored, but his face was still calm and calm, and he couldn't see a trace of error.

    The cold reaction of the other party made Song Huai pouted.

    Song Huai boldly asked Lu Mian: "So, can I sleep with you tonight?"

    One second.

.Two seconds.

    Three seconds.

    Lu Myanmar still did not reply.

    Song Huai wondered: Well, does he think he wants to take advantage of him again?

    Song Huai scratched his head, trying to resolve the embarrassment: "Hahaha me, I actually—"

    "Can."

    Song Huai was stunned.

    Lu Mian looked into his eyes and repeated it again, proving that the answer just now was not Song Huai's auditory hallucination.

    "Yes." Lu Mian said.

    ·

    Until he lay on Lu Mian's bed again, Song Huai was still a little dizzy. The whole person seemed to be stepping on the cloud, everything was illusory and a little unreal.