Two Years Later

Two Years Later

"Ransom, baby can you get Hadley up? We need to get her in the dress before your mom gets here." It was Hadley's first birthday and Noah was now three years old.

Hermione was getting him Noah dressed while Ransom got dressed and was going to get Hadley up. "Look who was already awake." Ransom smiles as he walks in the room with his baby girl, already in her birthday dress Linda had bought her.

"Hi baby girl." Hermione smiles as she picks Noah up, walking over to Ransom and giving him a kiss then giving Hadley a kiss too. "Mommy I want one!" Noah whines. Hermione smothers him with kisses as he giggles.

"I'm sorry baby boy. I thought you had enough kisses, you smothered me with them while I was getting you dressed. You know mommy loves you too. And I love Hadley and I love Daddy. So so much." 

"I wove you too mama. Daddy. Kiss." Noah says as he pats his cheek for Ransom to kiss. Ransoms gives him a kiss on his cheek before taking him into his other arm, holding both of his kids. "I love you baby boy." Ransom smiles at his son. "I love you too Daddy."

"M-me?" Hadley whines pointing to herself. "We love you too lady bug." Ransom smiles at his daughter, giving her a kiss on the cheek too. Hermione wraps her arms around his waist and hugs her family tightly, soaking up the moment.

*

"Did you have a good day baby?" Ransom asks as Hermione lays in bed with him later that night after the birthday party. Noah and Hadley were asleep in their own rooms where they had passed out two hours ago.

Hermione and Ransom had cleaned up from the birthday party and gotten ready for bed. Now she were lying in her husbands arms. "I did. Our babies have gotten so big Ransom. Hadley's one, Noah's three. Hadley can walk now."

Hermione goes on about the milestones their little family has made in the past two years. It's been a lot taking care of two children so close in age but it had been so worth it. They loved their children more than anything. And were expecting another in six months.

But Ransom didn't know yet. Hermione had a surprise for him. She sat up in bed, pretending to be shocked. "Oh my gosh, baby, I forgot to give Hadley one of her presents." Hermione exclaims.

"What present? I thought we gave her all of them already?" He says, getting out of bed with you walking over to the bag Hermione left in the closet. "No, I got her this one. It's a onesie."

"Well I didn't see it." He says taking the bag out of her hands and pulling out the onesie. It's a baby pink color with words on the front that say 'worlds best big sister'. 

Ransom reads the t-shirt and a huge smile spreads on his face as he registers it. "We-we're having another baby?" He smiles with tears in his eyes. Hermione can't help but smile as tears well in her eyes as well. "We are." She whispers, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I was wondering why your boobs were getting so big." Hemrione chuckles and Ransom pulls her into his arms. "I can't wait to have another baby with you." Ransom whispers into her ear as he hugs her tightly. "I love you so much." He says. "I love you Ransom."

Just as Ransom's about to kiss his beautiful pregnant wife theres a soft paddling of baby feet. Noah comes into view with his blanket in one hand and the thumb of his other hand in his mouth.

His eyes were watering as he waddled towards his parents. "Mama?" Noah whimpered as Hermione finished walking over to her son and picked him up. "What is it my sweet boy?" She whispered kissing his cheek. "Can I sweep wiph you? I'm sc-scarey." 

Noah can't pronounce scared correctly. Along with sleep, replacing the l with a w and in with replacing the th with a ph. "You're scared? Of what baby?" Hermione asks her son.

Ransom rubs his hand up and down his baby boys back. "I no know." Noah says and buries his head in Hermione's chest. "Yea, you can sleep with mommy and daddy, how's that sound bubs?"

"Mhm." He hums. Just then another set of little feet come into the bedroom. "Dada?" Hadley cries. Her ninny in her mouth and her blanket in her arms. "Oh baby girl." Ransom melts at the sight of his daughter. He walks over and picks up his daughter. "What's wrong princess?"

"S-scarey." Hadley is still barely able to talk, still being too young. But she does pretty well. She took after her big brother in her pronunciation of scared-scarey. "You wanna sleep with mommy, bubba and I?"

The baby girl nods and wraps her arms around her fathers neck. She felt safe in his arms and she was out like a light. So was Noah in Hemrione's arms.

Hermione and Ransom get into bed with their kids, both of them laying between them. Hermione and Ransoms arms draped across their children's tiny waists connecting their hands together while their children took up the space between them.

Hermione placed a kiss on her daughter head, then her sons. "Goodnight lady bug. Goodnight bubba." She whispers to her children. "Goodnight baby. I love you." She whispers to her husband.

"Goodnight baby. I love you too." He whispers to his wife. "Goodnight bubba. Goodnight lady bug." He whispers to his children. 

Then he lets go of Hermione's hand, placing his now free hand on her belly. "Goodnight bambino." He whispers to his unborn child. Hermione smiles, placing her hand over his on her belly, holding it tightly keeping the connection. "Goodnight bambino."

The end

I want to thank you all so much for reading this. I know this last part came so long after the rest but here it is. I'm honestly so glad I ended it this way and I love you all so much. This is one of my favorite pieces I've written and it would mean so so much to me if you would go check out my story based on Rafe Cameron from Outer Banks, its called Kook Queen. I just started it and I'm so in love with how it's turning out. You will not be disappointed. So please go check it out and thank you for all the love on this now finished series !!