Never Have I Ever

It was Saturday night, Ransom was about to leave and Hermione, go upstairs. "What time do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?" Ransom asks as he incessantly towards the door.

"I can pick you up at six. I forgot to tell you we're taking a limo. Can you send me your address?" He suddenly got nervous, he didn't want her to see the shit hole he lived in.

"Uh. I-I can meet you here." She tilts her head slightly in confusion. "It's easier if I pick you up. and you save gas."

"Okay." He finally agrees hesitantly. "Thank you again Ransom. I really appreciate you going with me."

"Well I get a new suit, alcohol and a night out, how could I not offer? I gain more than I give." He chuckles and puts his hand on the door nob, twisting it and barely opening it.

She meets him at the door and hands him his jacket off the rack near the door the he had forgotten. "I'll see you tomorrow night Hermione, Goodnight."

"Goodnight Ransom." She smiles and nods him off. He walked out the door. Drives home and sleeps peacefully, dreaming of the night he would have with Hermione tomorrow.

Not a lot had happened since Wednesday. She now had ten chapters of her book written. Fifteen more and they both get everything they wanted.

Other than that it was normal. Both trying to act like they didn't almost have sex. Even though the sexual tension was astronomical.

*

The next night Hermione started getting ready around four o'clock. Ransom didn't get ready until five, not needing as much time to get ready. She pulled up to his house in the back of the limo.

She text him as soon as the driver arrived and studied his house as she waited. She poured them both a martini and handed to him as he got into the limo.

"Hey handsome." She smiles, not being able to control it. He looks incredible in his tux. "Hey gorgeous." He smiles back.

She wore a black dress with a slit up the side. A deep v-neck, again revealing her cleavage that he loved so much. His eyes roamed every inch of her body as he took the martini and swallowed it in one gulp.

He would need help keeping his hands to himself tonight. So would she, mirroring his action and downing her martini. Not saying a word about the trashy house he had just walked out of.

That would change soon though. She had forgotten to give him his pay last night. She pulled it out of her tiny black purse in a white envelope and handed it to him.

"What's this?" He asks as he peeks into the envelope, a wad of cash in it. "Your pay for this week." His mouth pops open when he realizes how much.

"Hermione, that's a lot. Are you sure?" What the hell was he saying? She was giving him way more money than he deserved and that's exactly what he wanted. Why was he questioning her?

"Ransom you earned it. I'm positive." She gives an innocent smile and he scoots closer to her. Pretending it was just to reach the mini-bar better, but really, he just wanted to feel her.

"Thank you." He says shyly as he pours them both another martini. "We better slow down, we haven't even gotten there yet." She chuckles as she drinks all of it in one go again.

Ransom does the same with his and smiles, his smile fades and they stare into each others eyes for an awkwardly long amount of time. The thing is...it wasn't awkward.