Euphoria

Hermione woke up the next morning sore but in an incredible state of Euphoria. Her eyes fluttered open as Ransom brushed a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered in her ear. "Wake up babygirl, I have a surprise for you...Let me see those eyes beautiful."

"But I'm tired." She wines. "Do you wanna see if our bambino is truly a boy and decorate his nursery, or do you want to lay in bed all day while I go see our OB without you and explain to her why you're so impossibly tired."

"No no no. Let's not do that. Just, coffee please." She remains with her eyes closed pulling Ransom into a hug. "If you would open those gorgeous emerald eyes of yours, you would see that I made you some."

"You did?" She coos and finally opens her eyes. She shifts to sit up and groans, easing into a sitting position. "What's wrong Hermione?" Ransom pulled her up to sit on his lap gently. "I'm really sore. And my OB is going to have to do a vaginal exam today and I'm guessing after last night, i'm not looking too good down there."

"We probably should've split our christening into two days. I kind of ruined you...I'm sorry babygirl." He kissed her forehead and handed her the coffee he had made her. "No, it's okay. I really liked last night and after the baby is born I wanna do all the new stuff we tried again but I'm carrying a bowling ball."

"You know I'll do whatever you want me to. You have me wrapped around your incredibly tiny finger my love." Hermione laughed as she sucked down her coffee. "Since I have you wrapped around my finger do you mind helping me get dressed?"

"Do I get to pick out your outfit?" Hermione scooted herself off Ransoms lap and put her empty coffee cup on the nightstand. "There isn't a lot to chose from, when we go shopping for the nursery later I need to get maternity clothes too. Can I wear one of your sweaters?"

"Of course you can, that's what I was gonna put you in anyway. But I was talking about your underwear. Do I get to pick those?" He smirked at her as he got off the bed and headed to their walk in closet.

"Nothing too fancy babe, no lingerie and no bra. None of them fit anymore. My boobs keep getting bigger from the pregnancy." Ransom comes out of the closet with one of his sweaters a pair of Hermione's thigh high black boots and a huge grin on his face.

"Oh i've noticed. I should knock you up more often." Hermione giggles as Ransom slips her shirt off and slides her knew one on, obviously stopping and admiring her full chest. "Stop you weirdo! You know when the baby is born I'm gonna be breast-feeding which means you won't be able to play with them like you love to."

He finishes putting his sweater on her and goes to find underwear. "That'll hurt you more than me. Black lace okay?" He says pulling out a simple black lace thong. "Yea, that's fine, how long do we have until we have to leave?"

"About an hour, why?" Ransom kneels in front of Hermione, she stands up bracing herself with her hands on his shoulders as he slides her panties on. He stands up, towering over her and strokes her cheek with his thumb. "It will hurt me more than you, so while we have time, can you...?"

"Of course I can." Ransom kisses her and lays her back on the bed sliding her sweater up above her chest. Kissing up her stomach and massaging her breasts with his hands before latching onto one.

Hermione moaned softly and her back arched as he flicked his tongue over her nipple, working over it for a while before moving to the other one. He did the same to the other one and ran his fingers between her legs. He rubbed her clit and sucked on her breasts until she came.

He pulled her sweater back down and cleaned her up before changing her into a different pair of panties. They finished getting ready together and were soon leaving for the appointment.

They got there and Hermione changed into a gown. Jackie had her in stir-ups while Ransom sat next to her holding her hand, his free hand on her stomach. Jackie put gloves on and pulled Hermione's gown up.

"Oh-oh my." She stutters as she sees the hickeys and handprints bruised all over Hermione's thighs. "Uh...we bought a new house. And umm christened every room..." Hermione explains. Jackie looks up at her with her eyebrows knit together before grinning.

"Well...I guess I won't have a hard time examining your cervix then. I can pretty much already see it. If I bought a house with my baby daddy and he looked anything like yours did, I'd do the same thing."

"We may have gotten over excited and i'm a little sore but I don't regret a thing." They both chuckle and Ransom sits there in slight embarrassment. "Can we find out our baby's gender now?"

"After I make sure everything's alright in here...there are no tares so that's good." A moment later she pulls out the wand and takes Hermione out of the stir-ups. She puts jelly on hermione's stomach and holds the wand on her belly.

"Your baby looks good! Strong, healthy." Ransom and Hermione get impatient as Jackie teases around the gender of the baby. "Come on Jackie, is it a boy or a girl?"

"Congratulations you two, you're having a-