I Want Coffee

Ransom pulls up to his fathers with Hermione in the passenger seat. His hand never left her thigh as he drove, wanting to comfort her as much as he could at all times.

He grabbed their bag in one hand and held her hand in the other as they walked up to the house. Ransom set his bag down, still not letting go of Hermione, as he unlocked the door.

Hermione looked around as they entered the house. Her eyes fell to the man sitting in a lounge chair who sat up as soon as he saw the petite women walk in with his son.

"Dad, this is my girlfriend, Hermione." Richard stood from his lounge chair and extended his hand. Hermione let go of Ransom to meet Richards hand and they shook briefly.

"I'm Richard, it's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." Hermione gave a warm smile and grabbed Ransom's hand back in hers. She could see him blushing from the corner of her eye.

"It's nice to meet you too." Ransom starts heading towards the hallway and pulls Hermione with him. "It's been a long day, we're gonna go to bed, i'll talk to you tomorrow. Night."

They go into Ransoms room and he sets their bag on the floor next to the bed. Hermione already had on her clothes to sleep in. Ransom changed quickly into a clean pair of boxers before getting them settled into bed.

Hermione lay with her back towards him. Neither of them said a word as they had gotten ready for bed. Ransom's hands held her tight around her waist.

Hermione's mind was on Jace. She still couldn't fathom why he was so fixated on her. Why would he come back after he was rejected? Why was he so determined to kill Ransom?

"What are you thinking about?" Ransom whispers into her ear interrupting her thoughts. "I just wanna know why." She whispers back, her voice breaking slightly.

"I know baby, I'm sorry." Hermione shifts to face Ransom. Her hand cups the side of his cheek and she gives him a small kiss. "It's not your fault." Ransom pulls her head down so he can kiss her forehead.

His hands tangle in her hair and he holds her against his chest. "I know this isn't the way you wanted to meet my parents. And it was too soon. My mom and I were gonna set up a dinner next week, we still can, but I don't know-"

She lifts her head off his chest and looks him in the eyes softly as she cuts off his spiraling. "That sounds great babe, I would love to go to dinner with you and your mom. And it wasn't exactly the way I wanted to meet them but your mom seems really nice, she helped me a lot today."

"Yea?" Ransom smiles shyly. Hermione nods and he could see the little sparkle in her eyes even though the room was practically pitch black. "Yea." Her voice is soft and sweet.

"You've had a long day sweetheart. You should get some rest." Snuggling back up to Ransoms chest, Hermione coos softly, "Okay, Goodnight Ransom."

"Goodnight."

*

The next morning they're woken up by Ransoms alarm. Hermione tucked her head under the covers and groaned. "Turn it off." She whined. Ransom reached over and turned it off. "No work today. I don't wanna go." She says.

She pokes her head up out of the covers to look at him and is greeted by a smile and baby blue eyes. "Hi." She whispers. Ransom chuckled and squeezes her tight letting out a grunt. "My god you're adorable. Okay, no work today."

"What are we gonna do?" She lays her head back onto his shoulder and  looks up at him. "What do you wanna do?"

"Coffee?" Hermione sits up pulling Ransom with her as he laughs. "I am always up for some coffee. Come on get dressed." They got out of bed and got dressed.

Ransom dressed in his usual sweater and jeans. Hermione wore a skin tight long sleeve black dress with a  deep v exposing part of her chest. The dress showed her curves perfectly. She wore black lace lingerie underneath and her white air forces.

"Hermione, I don't want coffee anymore." Hermione stopped putting her shoes on and looked up at Ransom. He was standing in front of her while she sat on the bed.

"Why? What do you want?" He smirked devilishly. "To take off that lingerie that you tested me with, putting it underneath that tight, short dress. You know I can see those satin black garters attached to your panties when you bend over, right?"

Hermione drops her shoes on the floor and stands up, running her hands down Ransom's chest and abdomen, looking up at him innocently. "That's what happens when you pack my things Mr. Drysdale. The only underwear you packed me was lingerie and these were the only ones that matched."

"The only underwear you had was lingerie, I just grabbed what was on top. Unfortunately your panties weren't the top of my mind last night...but they are now. Most importantly, taking them off."

His hands slid under her dress and worked his hands over he garters and her ass. Massaging her thighs and ass, making a low moan slip from her mouth. She leans close and slips her free hand to the bulge in his pants.

"I want coffee." She whispers against his lips and pulls her hand off of him. "I'll give you something better than coffee." He pulls her closer and slips his hand over her core making her drop her head back and her jaw drop at his touch.

"Yea, okay, fuck coffee." Hermione finally gives in and moves in to kiss but Ransom stops her. "Ah-ah baby, we're gonna have some fun with this okay?"

"What kind of fun?" She blushes and moves her attention from his lips to his eyes. "How do you feel about recreating fifty shades?"