Enough

The next six months are filled with wedding planning and keeping up with Noah. He's gone from crawling, to practically running. He was now devouring solid food, and he was only fourteen months old. His first birthday party was small but exactly the way Hermione and Ransom had wanted it to be.

With their new schedule with Noah and their wedding now fully planned, they were ready to take the next step in their life. They had decided to not have another baby unless it happened on its own. Noah was truly enough for them.

The night Ransom had proposed, they ended up not being able to use their red room. After never using it they had finally decided to sell everything that they had bought for their room, and turn it into an office for Hermione to write.

She rarely ever did anymore. She had decided to only write for herself and occasionally let Ransom read the short stories she wrote. She read them to Noah as bed time stories and every night her and Ransom sang their baby boy to sleep.

But now, now was time for their wedding. Linda had taken Hermione dress shopping a few weeks ago and she found the perfect dress. It was sparkly and had a deep v in the back. The front was another v cut, not as deep as the back. Ransom wore a black tux. Simple, but he looked so incredible, as always.

*

As Hermione walked down the aisle her eyes watered, she smiled over at Linda who was holding her and Ransom's beautiful baby boy in their lap. And then she looked to Ransom, and he was smiling from ear to ear and his eyes weren't just watering. Hermione could see tears streaming down his cheeks.

She got to the alter and stood before him. Before her fiancé. The father of her child. The love of her life. The man she was going to marry. And she shook her head, smiling, shaking the tears away and they laughed together. They held hands and the stared into one another eyes. Ignoring the officiant until it was their turn to speak. Ransom first.

"Hermione Grace Hale. You are the light of my life. It goes without saying our child is too. But you, you're everything. You're the love of my life, the mother of my child, hopefully we can have another, but if not that okay. Because I have you, and Noah."

Hermione had waited to tell Ransom what she had found out. And she knew that this moment, saying their wedding vows, this would be the moment she would tell him. "You changed me Hermione. I was lost before you. I was a horrible person. I did horrible things, but you showed me that the things I did wasn't who I was and that I could change." He continued.

"And I changed. I changed for you because I don't know where I would be without you or who I would be without you. And I don't ever want to find out. So I'm going to marry you. And I'm going to spend the rest of my life making sure you are as happy as you make me."

Hermione was now a mess. Thank god for waterproof mascara. She smiled and she said her vows. Trying so hard not to cry but failing miserably. "I love you so much Ransom. And I don't know what I would do without you either. And I didn't change you, I just showed you who you are. You are so kind, and brilliant. You're an amazing father to Noah..."

She chuckles and bites her lip, looking down at their connected hands shyly. "And I can't wait to see how you are with our daughter..." Ransom stands silent for a moment. Awestruck. Hermione meets his eyes and their filled with tears and he's smiling so big it looks like it hurts. "Our daughter?" Ransom asks, his voice breaking.

"I-I went to Jackie about a month ago and she said I'm about three months along...and it's a girl. were having a baby girl...I don't know how I dint know I was pregnant for three months, I only went because I was trying to figure out why I couldn't get pregnant and she was like 'uhm you are' and I wanted to wait to tell you until now because-"

"Sweetheart?" Ransom cuts her off. "Yea?" She whispers. "You're rambling." He laughs and he looks at the officiant. "Can I kiss her now?" Hermione looks at him and puts her hand up. "No no no. I'm not done. It's still my turn ." Ransom laughs. "Okay sorry. Go ahead, finish."

"Now I forgot what I was gonna say." She whines.

"Oh! I remember...you're not only kind and brilliant and an amazing father Ransom. You're incredibly handsome, gentle, loving, you care about me, so much. And our little boy and you're already so excited for our little girl. You're the love of my life, and even if we didn't have the two beautiful children we have, you would be enough."

The goofiness gone, she continues her vows. "You will always be enough Ransom. You doubt that sometimes, I know you were when we were trying and couldn't get pregnant but you will always be enough. And I love you more than words can describe...okay. Now I'm done."

Ransom laughs and the officiant nods when Ransom gives him a pleading look. Ransom pulls Hermione close, their lips close together, almost touching. "I love you so much." He whispers before kissing her.

Their lips collide and Ransom pulls Hermione as close as he can pull her into him. He keeps her lips trapped against his as they deepen their kiss. Forgetting the world around them. For a moment.

Hermione breaks their kiss and presses her forehead against Ransoms and smiles against his lips. "Ransom?" She whispers. "Mrs. Drysdale?" Hermione giggles, their foreheads still placed together, eyes still closed. "The baby wants some wedding cake."