Recreating Fifty Shades

"What kind of fun?" She blushes and moves her attention from his lips to his eyes. "How do you feel about recreating fifty shades?"

Hermione's thoughts venture to the series of movies. She watched all three. Each one gave her new ideas of things she would like to try with someone. But she knew she'd have to wait for the right person.

Ransom was the right person. She was sure of it. The BDSM saga turned her on in so many ways, she couldn't even explain. Her lips parted ever so slightly and her breath quickened. She felt an unusual heat between her legs. Something she had never felt before.

"Y-yes." She practically moaned. "Do you remember the safe word Ms. Hale?" His hands still running up and down her thighs and brushing her lace panties. "Purple." She teases, quoting a line in the movie. "Hermione." Ransom says softly. "Red."

"Good girl." His voice deep, husky, dominant. He slips his hand up her back and unzips the dress letting it fall to a puddle at their feet.

He picks Hermione up and lays her gently on the bed, scooting her up close to the headboard. She knew exactly where this was going and she was overly excited.

From this point on they were role playing. Two characters in a movie. Ransom leaves her in her lingerie laying on the bed as he goes to one of his drawers and pulls out a tie.

"I don't have anything else so these will have to do." He smirks. He takes the tie, using it to tie her wrists together, then tying them to the bed frame. He pulls them tight and Hermione gasps.

"Good?" Ransom asks, trying not to break character but also not wanting to hurt her. She nods yes and bites her lip. He slips off his sweater and climbs onto the bed kneeling beside her.

His hands trace the side of her cheek, pulling down her bottom lip slightly, then tracing her jawline. He continues to caress down her neck, over her collar bone and massaging her breasts.

Hermione moans softly and he smirks devilishly before sliding his hand underneath the fabric lacing and using his middle finger to draw tiny circles around her nipple.

She took in a breath and Ransom cut it off with a kiss. His tongue sliding into her mouth and sucking on her bottom lip, bruising it slightly. "Rans-" Hermione starts through the kiss but is cut off by Ransom biting her lip.

"Mmm-mm." He hums. "That's not my name." She sucks her swollen lip between her teeth and smiles slightly. "Mr. Drysdale." He kisses her again, this time sucking on her tongue. "That's right." He smirks.

He kisses down her cheek, her jaw, sucking on her neck and leaving bruises on it once again. Each release of his lips from her neck elicited a light moan from her lips. A low cry of pleasure.

He pulls her bra straps down off her shoulders to kiss her chest and collar bones, leaving tiny purple love marks on the places he's kissed. He slides his hand down her top once again.

Pulling her breast up out of the lace and attaching his mouth to it, swirling his tongue around her making her back arch. He pulls off her erect nipple with a light pop and trailing his lips father down to her ribs and moving in towards her belly button.

He leaves a soft kiss right below it with his hands gripping her hips tight. He looks up at her for his eyes to be met by hers. Needy. He runs his breath over her core sending a certain type of heat through her body making her moan loudly.

He smiles up at her with a devil like grin. He kisses over her panties never breaking the eye contact. A soft, tiny kiss, right over her nub where she needed his touch the most.

He picked up on the sensation his touch gave her and did it once more and stopped. She let out a groan when he stopped. "Don't stop please. Oh my god, Rans- Mr. Drysdale." He chuckles and kisses back up her abdomen and chest to her lips.