Christening

Ransom and Hermione practically threw their cups and plates on the coffee table and Hermione tackled Ransom onto the couch. They kissed uncontrollably. Ransom lay underneath Hermione, his hands tangled in her hair, pulling her in as much as he could.

He pulled her hair slightly pulling her lips off his for a moment. "What am I gonna do with you tonight Ms. Hale?" Hermione kisses him again softly and bites her lip lightly. "Don't you mean do to me?"

"That is exactly what I meant. Now tell me, what do you want?" She kisses him again before whispering onto his lips. "How about we recreate that scene from fifty shades where they fuck on the kitchen table, and then we make our own scenes...All. Over. Our house."

"We do have to christen every room..." He chuckles and tugs and her top. "Does that mean we go one round in each room? How does that work?" He slides a hair behind her ear and cups her face in his hands.

"How about, I make you come in every room." Hermione giggles and drops her head into his neck kissing it. "What about you?" She kisses up his neck leaving hickeys. "It depends on how I decide to make you finish in each room. If I decide to fuck you then i'll finish too. But if I want to focus on you...then that's what I'll do."

His voice is deep and husky. Sounding overly seductive as he's whispering into Hermione's ear. "Then do it." She replies. He kisses her roughly. Pulling her back in, making her want him even more.

They practically rip off one an-others clothes. Ransom kisses every inch of skin he reveals when removing Hermione's clothing. Hermione did the same. They wrapped themselves in one another, craving to touch every inch of the others body.

Ransom slid in easily, an overwhelming feeling of ecstasy rushed over them both as he entered her. Hermione was on top, her tongue buried in Ransoms mouth. They kissed passionately, Hermione's hands tangled in his hair, his in hers.

They slowly ground into one another. Their left hands intertwined above Ransom's head, their right ones still entangled in the others hair. They held hands as they made love. They filled their silent home with sounds of passion.

They both got close to finishing, Hermione slowed down even more. They had already been going at a slow pace, but now they went slower. Wanting the moment to last. They had stopped kissing but their lips remained close. Neither wanting to break contact.

"Ransom." Hermione whined against his lips. "I know baby. Keep going, we're so close." Their little game of wanting to christen every room of their new house turned into a need. They wanted their entire home to be filled with their love and pure passion for one another. Every room except for the nursery of course.

Hermione whimpered at Ransoms words, they finished and she crumbled on top of him. "That's it." He lets out a breathy laugh and sighs. She takes a few deep shaky breaths before pulling him back into a passionate kiss and sitting up with him, straddling him as they made out.

She pulls him up off the couch with her, wrapping her arms around his neck. Kissing him once again. He picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. "Are you ready to go into the kitchen Ms. Hale?" Ransom breaks the kiss to ask. His eyes lit up as he smiled.

"I am Mr. Drysdale." She smirks back as he walks with her in his arms to the kitchen and sets her down on the kitchen table. She spreads her legs for him to stand between them. They continue kissing with Ransoms hands gripping the sides of Hermione's face tightly.

He didn't want to let go of her. Their tongues intertwined, tangling in the others mouth. Unable to break the pure lust they were feeling. Ransom kneels in front of Hermione spreading her legs further and looking up at her innocently. He kisses up her inner thigh without breaking eye contact.